VII Best... Supporting Characters in Final Fantasy || ROUND 1-1

Of the following, which three characters should continue onto the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
And we're off! I encourage everyone not only vote, but to champion the characters that you're voting for. You have 7 days to state your cases. ;)

Link to Next Poll

For Round 1-1:
tataru.png
> Receptionist of the Waking Sands who is a keen judge of character. Potato.

vs

johnny.png
> Resident of the Sector 7 Slums who wants out. Appears to be a pathological liar due to poor translation.

vs

qun'mi tru'e.png
> A Secundus I'Cie of the White Tiger Crystal. Has no time for weaklings but empathises with protecting what one believes in.

vs

cid del norte marquez.png
> The chief genetic engineer of the Gestahlian Empire. Collects exotic flowers.

vs

cid of the lufaine.png
> Narrator of Dissidia and ancient creator of the airship.

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
You have to admire Johnny's opportunist nature and willingness to take action, though! He meets Cloud and Co. several times on the journey and, unlike those folk who are equipted with weapons and freakish strength, he's just some normie with distinguishing features at all! The only problem that I have against him is the speculation that he falls on the ultra-conservative side...

johnnys-agenda.png

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Tataru Taru! No question! Her efforts to be as much use to the Scions as the Warrior of Light were heartbreaking and her dialogue that convinced you she was a personal friend of the mute protagonist was more convincing then (ugh) Alphinaud.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I KNOW Y'ALL AIN'T GIVE A SHIT CUZ WE HYPIN' OVER THE TRAILER THAT JUST DROPPED BUT THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS POLL IS CLOSING SOON (TOMORROW) SO IF YOU HAVEN'T PRACTISED YOUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO VOTE, PLEASE DO!!! <3

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
551934817814708269.png

oh my b i forgot to mention that democracy applies to everyone but me, pls show respeck or suffer the consequences tyvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom