• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Vote for the most memorable moment of the Compilation of FFVII.

What is the most memorable moment of the Compilation of FFVII?

• The DC ending with Vincent and Lucrecia in the cave

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • The death of Aerith in the Forgotten Capital

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Cloud throwing Sephiroth into the Mako pit in Nibelheim

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Tifa helping Cloud piece together his memory in the Lifestream

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Zack's death and Cloud inheriting the Buster Sword

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Cloud snowboarding through the Gaea's Cliffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud and the others meeting Vincent the first time and him speaking of Lucrecia

• The crossdressing escapade in Wall Market

• The final battle in FFVII between Cloud and Sephiroth in the Lifestream

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • The firing of the Sister Ray while it's hooked up to Midgar, killing Diamond WEAPON.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • The final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth as shown in ACC.

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Sephiroth's revival in ACC.

• Zack's DMW destruction during the final battle against the MPs in CC.

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • The Kalm Flashback battle with Cloud and Sephiroth, where they both fought the green dragon.

• The scene where Barret watches Dyne commit suicide in the Corel Prison.

• Red XIII learns the truth about his father in Cosmos Canyon and sees Seto cry tears while petrified.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • The ending of FFVII where Red XIII appears 500 years later with two cubs looking on a Midgar.

• Cid and the others finally launch into space and save the Huge Materia from the rocket.

• The rescue of Aerith from the top floors of the Shinra Building.

• The scene where everyone returns to the Highwind after being ordered to determine a reason to fight.

• Cloud falling from the No. 5 Reactor and crashing through the roof into Aerith's church.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well now that nominations are done, and I've made the post on the front page. It's now time to start the voting for each nominated moment from the Compilation of FFVII.

So vote and discuss. Although that's not necessary. We just need the vote. This will stay up for a week, unless we don't have enough votes, in which case, i'll stay open longer. But for now, it'll be up a week.

And please, no sockpuppets, dupes, etc to try and make your moment win. We'll know, and those who abuse it will have all their votes thrown out, and face warnings. Let's all keep it fair. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh, and just to clarify, I don't think there's any problem for anyone voting for their own event if they so choose. :monster:

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
I voted for Zack's death and Cloud inheriting the Buster Sword.

The only scene in the Compilation that made me cry, it was truly powerful, so yeah... xd;

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Like we need a poll, we know what will win. I'll call it here though - Aerith's death.

I yawned at that scene. And besides, it's been regurgitated so often, it's no longer funny.

Personally, I found the final fight scene in AC more involving. Now I have to see if it's in the list, :monster:.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I yawned at that scene. And besides, it's been regurgitated so often, it's no longer funny.

Personally, I found the final fight scene in AC more involving. Now I have to see if it's in the list, :monster:.

It is. That was Quexinos's nomination, and I voted for it too. Good man! :monster:

Cetra29

Final Fantasy Freak
AKA
Cetra, cetra1, Cetra29, Sephiroth
Drake says the truth. Even people who have never enjoyed the epicness of Final Fantasy VII know the tragic death of Aerith.

Sure - the Crisis Core when Sephiroth becomes the main antagonist, the moment when Vincent says "Lucrecia...Sephiroth's dead." because the old Sephiroth Anakin-like dead and became Vader-like the villain Sephiroth (and of course because Vincent didn't want her to worry about Sephiroth anymore), the firework scene when Aerith says "Cloud...I want to meet you." or Cait Sith's "That's not fair. Poor Tifa...Cloud's star and Aerith's star!" - all this is epic. But nothing is as famous as the moment when Aerith dies in Cloud's arms because of Sephiroth's judgment.

Shadow-of-Seven

Seven strong, seven wise.
AKA
Zack/Lucian/Grey
Out of every scene, the only one I cried for was when Zack died. Some games that are so damned good in my mind make my connection with the character even deeper, and now whenever I beat CC for NG+, I always cry at the very end...no matter whether it may seem like I'm weak-willed, weak-hearted, or whatever...that's right up there at the top with moments in video games where I had to shed some tears.

Vendel

Banned
The only scene that makes this man among men mist up is when Nanaki learns the true story of his father. Manly tears might be shed if I am drunk.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I voted for Sephiroth's revival in ACC, though i'm not expecting it to make it to the Top 10.

That said, the moment that i want to win is the final batte in ACC. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Is there just one round of voting?.. I think there should be more.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I can, but I can't change the order, unless I scrape it and all its votes, and then re-type up each field again.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Is there just one round of voting?.. I think there should be more.

See, this is why you need to read the front page.

Me said:
The forum community has nominated twenty-one of the most memorable moments of the series, and we want to know which is the most popular and memorable of all. The first round of voting will be for the top 10. After that, the next voting bracket will be for the top 4. And from there, we will look for which single moment from the Compilation of FFVII has stood out most in the hearts of fans.

:monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I meant something more along the lines of putting 5 moments up at a time and taking the best two of those and putting them in the next round and so on... but okay this works too ^_^

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I can, but I can't change the order, unless I scrape it and all its votes, and then re-type up each field again.
So there's a WAY, just not a will :monster:

Not a big deal, just thought it might be helpful or summat :P

Slipstreamer

Rookie Adventurer
It seems one scene is stealing the show. I voted for a different scene which I now may regret. I liked the ending of FFVII with Red XIII 500 years later mainly because of the awesome noise the logo made when it appeared, and the schoolgirl-esque giggling afterwards.

ChocoboChick

Lv. 1 Adventurer
What about "None of the Above"?
One of the most memorable scenes for me was the water tower promise scene.
But obviously that wasn't on there so I voted Zack's death instead. =[[[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom