• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

We need to talk about Garland.

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
Well, canon, head-canon, and fanon are all different things. Regardless, I still think people are arguing about time in a very limited manner. Forget loops. Time is likely more like a wave. It could come crashing back where it started, but it's not even the same thing anymore on a technical level. Time is another dimension, and not one we can truly comprehend. We can only measure its effects. The ending of Final Fantasy always happened. But how it happened is up to the player, because we are the ones making the waves by playing.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I'd sooner accept Chronodia as canon to FF1's lore over Dissidia, but that's just my take.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I should also add that the ending of Lightning Returns (FFXIII-3) is left ambiguous because of the Time-reversing Crystal and the element of New Game Plus.

Basically any game that has New Game Plus is technically a LOOP.

And so long as people continue to play said game, said game never actually "truly" ends!

Funfact - Hope does mention something about deja vu if you somehow mess up the first time and try again.

Top Bottom