• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Welcome Lith to Staff

Lex

Administrator
Hi All,

It has been discussed for a while that we need someone to be a point of contact for things like KupoCon if we're going to have a presence at said events. After some discussion with both Lith and other staff we decided it would be a good idea to expand this role to include not only other cons, but opportunities for interviews etc.

To that end I have created the "PR & Events Coordinator" role (working title).

Lith has already shown that this is something she'll likely excel at, and we're excited to welcome her to the team.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Welcome! Excited to have a new staff role and all the possibilities it brings. You'll do great. ^_^

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Can't think of anyone better suited to it.

(I also might have taken it upon myself to tell everyone you would be well suited to something like this while unaware that the idea was already under consideration. XD)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
AAAAAAAH LITH THIS IS SO AWESOME OMG!!!!! :reptar:

You're gonna be amazing at this, you already are from the stuff I've seen <3 :joy: Super happy for you!

Ghost X

Never has a staff role been more suiting. Con-obsessed member taking on con-related role. Woohoo. Congrats :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Hot damn Lex, you must have made this while we were talking! Because after our discussion ended I immediately got in the shower.

Well guys, what can I say? This is a huge honor for me. Not just for the role I'm about to undertake, but for being a part of the staff now. This community (no what name it's had, ACF, TLS)) has always been a prevalent part of my life, a part I thought would disappear until the remake was announced. You all welcomed me back warmly, despite never really knowing me before I disappeared, and it's been the best decision I ever made. Now I'm a member of the staff! Hoo boi.

Thanks to Tres for singing my praises about this past weekend. I thought I was being overbearing (and when I get nervous while talking I literally talk myself into the ground), but I guess I did something right! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. This position is something that's been on the staff's mind and my mind for quite a while now, and with the events at EXPCon being a success, it only served as a catalyst to solidify me in this role. I hope I can do good by you all.

Also, thank you to other members of the staff you thought I would be a good fit for this role.

The only bad thing about accepting this position is the fact that I will have to organize our presence at events that I myself will not be able to attend (like the KupoCons coming up). But don't worry guys, I'm going to try and come up with special things to make the events memorable for you. And I'm open to ideas for any cons that we have a presence at, so don't be afraid to PM me!

RedFFWolf

Donator
biuvle.gif

It looks like you and I will be in contact quite a bit for some KupoCon planning :awesome:

Only problem is, KupoCon policy (devised as of Nov 3, 18:15, GMT) is that the primary point of contact (i.e., the person, you) in relation to securing event space needs to be present on the day, for security purposes. Now, as said policy maker, I will grant leniency for, I dunno, your presence just at Pomtropolis. Said position of yours may also happen to secure you a ticket (even two, perhaps) to said event as a means of easing financial burden and whatnot. So, see you there, yes? ^_^

For real now (away from the "get your arse over to Pomtropolis" dialogue you're all too acquainted with lately :lol:), this is a very cool role, and it goes to one very cool and very capable and very relevant/apt person.
And my offering of the ticket(s) is 100% there, by the way - let's call it a perk of the job ;)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Now, as said policy maker, I will grant leniency for, I dunno, your presence just at Pomtropolis.
Does this mean that if Lith goes to Pomtropolis she'll be able to be our point of contact for other KupoCon events, even if she's not going to them herself? If not, you're gonna have to explain it to me like I'm five, because I'm confused. :P

RedFFWolf

Donator
Now, as said policy maker, I will grant leniency for, I dunno, your presence just at Pomtropolis.
Does this mean that if Lith goes to Pomtropolis she'll be able to be our point of contact for other KupoCon events, even if she's not going to them herself? If not, you're gonna have to explain it to me like I'm five, because I'm confused. :P

Yeah, that's it. The bullshit on-the-spot policy (a useless attempt to get her to come to Pomtropolis :lol:) was basically "you have to be there for every event TLS wants any established presence at, but if you just come to Pomtropolis then it's cool if you're not there at any other occasion."

It was just my jokey way of saying "get down to Pomtroplis or else" :P, and my legit way of saying "anything you need in relation to KupoCon, you know where to find me" :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Congrats, Lith! You're going to kill it if a certain video I saw this morning is any indication of this. ;)

RedFFWolf

Donator
It was just my jokey way of saying "get down to Pomtroplis or else" :P, and my legit way of saying "anything you need in relation to KupoCon, you know where to find me" :)
You fooled me, I thought it was actual KupoCon policy. :lol:

Oh, nooooo! :O I'm so sorry. Aww, please forgive me :lol:
I can assure you now I don't make up weird policy - it sure would sound like me to make things needlessly odd and complicated, but not today, not today :D

I just hope lith knows I'm messing! :lol:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Hi All,

It has been discussed for a while that we need someone to be a point of contact for things like KupoCon if we're going to have a presence at said events. After some discussion with both Lith and other staff we decided it would be a good idea to expand this role to include not only other cons, but opportunities for interviews etc.

To that end I have created the "PR & Events Coordinator" role (working title).

Lith has already shown that this is something she'll likely excel at, and we're excited to welcome her to the team.

You fools! What have you done! You've let the kult of kermitu onto staff. We're doomed! DOOOOOOMED :aah::aah::aah:

heil kermitu :kermitu:

The only bad thing about accepting this position is the fact that I will have to organize our presence at events that I myself will not be able to attend (like the KupoCons coming up). But don't worry guys, I'm going to try and come up with special things to make the events memorable for you. And I'm open to ideas for any cons that we have a presence at, so don't be afraid to PM me!

NO! Now you have to come to Pomtropolis.

Yeah, that's it. The bullshit on-the-spot policy (a useless attempt to get her to come to Pomtropolis :lol:) was basically "you have to be there for every event TLS wants any established presence at, but if you just come to Pomtropolis then it's cool if you're not there at any other occasion."

See? It's policy and everything.

I may or may not have strong armed Red into creating such a policy to get you to Canada but I will neither confirm nor deny this

Srsly babes, congrats, it couldn't have gone to a more worthy and dedicated person in the field <3 <3 <3

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Damn, I thought Red was serious when he made his first post earlier. I even sent him a message on Facebook to explain things! :lol:

Thanks everybody except Channy for your kind words. You guys are awesome!

Top Bottom