TRUST
WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL LOVER
TRUST
I PUT THIS QUESTION
CUZ I WANT U TO BE WITH US

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Satsu said:
Rule of thumb is to not trust anyone with a strange little portrait of some person on their sig. They're probably out to rob you bollocks naked.
The fact said person is scottish just solidifies said statement XD

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome Cissnei. Sorry about the thieving there....you'll get used to it :monster:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
you are all crazy but I love it

also I expect a new coat. a spiffy coat also HAY GURL HAY

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Welcome to TLS. It looks like you're already fitting right in.

The question is, if you're a REAL RockNRolla, who's your Archie, and how did you get the painting back?

X :neo:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Welcome to TLS. It looks like you're already fitting right in.

The question is, if you're a REAL RockNRolla, who's your Archie, and how did you get the painting back?

X :neo:
Double-crossed several sad bastards because they crossed me. Also a bit of slapping and taking them back to their childhood.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
lulze.png

Very amusing. Please stay.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
can't say no to that face now can I?

Jocalyn

Pro Adventurer
Hey there, I think I joined at the same time as you. Fellow lurker here. Cept no one offered to take my coat. It's a very nice one...

Top Bottom