Well, well, well.

Ryukuzin

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Kurosawa
X - I never grew up properly, uni and work just came to bat haha.

Atticus - I was the mod for it on ACF and abolished the rules haha, much to Darkbeat's displeasure.

Also, hallo thar to the rest of you guys :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wow. We all grew up. I guess Doc is still not around?

Haha, L getting banned, no surprise there.

Mage settled down herself? He little one okay?

No, IDK what happened with the Doc; what I gather is that he got married, maybe separated again, hit on Mage via OKC or something, aaaand :monster:. His last visit date is last march though, so I guess he still lurks from time to time.

Re: Mage, she's doing all right, she's got a new jerb and a massive cyst Down There. The spawn seems to be doing all right from what I gather too, he should be seven or so nowadays.

Ryukuzin

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Kurosawa
Wow. We all grew up. I guess Doc is still not around?

Haha, L getting banned, no surprise there.

Mage settled down herself? He little one okay?

No, IDK what happened with the Doc; what I gather is that he got married, maybe separated again, hit on Mage via OKC or something, aaaand :monster:. His last visit date is last march though, so I guess he still lurks from time to time.

Re: Mage, she's doing all right, she's got a new jerb and a massive cyst Down There. The spawn seems to be doing all right from what I gather too, he should be seven or so nowadays.

Wow. Then again, who didn't hit on Mage at some point. Her noodz made FFOF go crazy.

Ahh, so that's the pus baby?

Well, I hope you're okay too dude.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lulz, yes, she needs to poast moar, :monster:. Also yeah, it's an affectionate name for a nasty thing, loloo.

I'm cool too, I've been working a steady well-paid job or two as a 31337 software developer for a number of years now. I should look to moving someplace nicer though, :monster:. How've you been?

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
X - I never grew up properly, uni and work just came to bat haha.

Atticus - I was the mod for it on ACF and abolished the rules haha, much to Darkbeat's displeasure.

Also, hallo thar to the rest of you guys :)

That's right! Man those were good times. we could spend all night just chatting each other up. I never thought of darkbeatter as very strict... but I never knew what went down behind the scenes.... I remember bizzarro jenova was though. But then he really changed and became an locp regular... I'm trying to remember names of the regulars back then... boogybro, Manc, cid (sir psycho sexy), shin zero, rere, pinkfish, spice, tsw, Russel, cabaret, natalie, Ferris, queen of sunshine, ray, night, Neolives, the arab,.azrael, road, semir, dacon, vagrant, wander, mormz, you, a couple others but I can only remember their avatars.. that's prolly only half of everyone. My memory is pretty hazy..

It was a sad day when I logged on and there was no ACF anymore...

Edit: I even found the old spamrat forum we made. I made a thread titled kuro. We pretty much ripped on darkbeat in it.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Spamrat/index.php?showtopic=1398

Last edited:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Boogy was the mod of the graphics section. Probably the whole art section. That may be why. He was a good mod

Ryukuzin

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Kurosawa
lulz, yes, she needs to poast moar, :monster:. Also yeah, it's an affectionate name for a nasty thing, loloo.

I'm cool too, I've been working a steady well-paid job or two as a 31337 software developer for a number of years now. I should look to moving someplace nicer though, :monster:. How've you been?

Glad to hear it dude :)

Yeah I'm good, just been busy as hell. In the last few years I've hit up the states, Japan, Russia and Australia with work, now back home in blighty having some downtime, catching up with family and such.

Everyone should post much moar haha.

Atticus, that's the whole crew. Lady V was awesome too. Them were the days.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Yeah lady v was natalie. She has an account here but it's inactive I think. She left a user note though a few years back right when I joined. Username is old nan

Top Bottom