Well...

Respectable Cheese

The Board's Cow
AKA
Waytothedawn2009
You only get one chance to make an introduction. So, here I go.

My name is Garrett. Or, you can call me Cheese, RC, or whatever you want.

The story behind my username really isn't that impressive. On a different forum, I was getting really irritated that all the names I wanted were taken. So, I tried to think of the most random name ever. I eventually came up with "Respectable Cheese."

Not impressive, I know.

Anywho, I love to role-play. It has been a passion of mine for the past 4 years. I hope to make plenty of new friends.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well hello there, welcome and enjoy yourself.
I used to role-play for a while but time got me, so I stopped. Glad to have you here ;).

According to a study cited by the BBC, cheese is the food item most stolen by Canadians. Maybe it's the French influence. I guess they wouldn't steal a respectable cheese. Obviously you're not one of those blue cheeses. I hope you're not holier-than-thou, though.

Anyway, welcome.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I respect the little circular swiss cheese that comes in the red wax shells. Yum.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Respectable Cheese! What a marvelous nickname, mister. Welcome! :pinkhandmon:

...I must ask, though. How is it to be a respectable cheese? I can imagine myself going to grab some cheese and then hearing a little voice screaming "Hey you, bitch, don't dare you eat me, I'm too respectable for that shit, y'know :pinkhandmon:"

And uhhh I should probably go to sleep now.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Greetings! I so do love a respectable slice of cheese. An excellent side to much finger food!

I also like to role-play. Not online though.

Welcome an' shit.

IZ SAO FAHNEE

BECORSE YOU KNOE

ROEL PLEH IN THE BED

:wacky:

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
mmmm

cheeeeeeese

Top Bottom