What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Smashing Pumpkins - Soma

This song is just fucking perfect. If I had to rank the 50 best songs of all time, this would have to be on the list.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Smashing Pumpkins - Let Me Give the World to You

No idea why they didn't release this as a single. For that matter, no idea why the record company was too 'tarded to release this album; it's clearly a much better album than Machina so it would've sold a lot better. Then again they probably would've processed the mix to shit like they did with Machina's so I'm sure we're all much better off that it was just released for free. The main reason it's regrettable is that most people will never hear it.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide

I should detest this for being a cover that doesn't really add anything to the original, but I almost like it more than the original anyway, even though Corgan doesn't have a classically "great" voice. Then again, neither does Stevie Nicks.

speaking of which it's been too long since I listened to FM, guess it's time to torrent their work.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Smashing Pumpkins - Set the Ray to Jerry

This song is almost as perfect as Soma fyi

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Taking a listen to Kid Cudi; older cousin has a crush on him. Personally I think Lupe's cuter. Aaaaaanyway . . .

I Poke Her Face -- Kid Cudi feat. Common (<3 him a billion times over) and Kanye West (he's 'aight)

Top Bottom