What are you listening to?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
velveteen -- Ghost in the Shell [composed by Yoko Kanno/vocals by Ilaria Graziano]

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
You Don't Know My Name -- Alicia Keys

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Hindsight -- Deathcab for Cutie

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Photobooth -- Deathcab for Cutie

Love them.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Porcupine Tree - Cheating the Polygraph

listening to FoaBP/Nil Recurring in the LP track ordering. it's a bit jarring to hear this song at the end of side one but I could probably get used to it. Think I'll order the vinyls when I get some free money.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Porcupine Tree sounds interesting. Just wiki'd them a minute ago. I might take a listen to them.

Disturbed -- The Curse

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
they're pretty awesome. I have a few of their albums uploaded which I can link you to in private messages if you want.

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

no idea why they spelt the song title in the American manner despite being Brits, but ehh. Awesome song btw, and I'd say it even follows Cheating the Polygraph better than it follows My Ashes, so I guess I can see why the tracks were reordered in that manner (aside from being necessary due to vinyl side length limitations).

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
they're pretty awesome. I have a few of their albums uploaded which I can link you to in private messages if you want.

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

no idea why they spelt the song title in the American manner despite being Brits, but ehh. Awesome song btw, and I'd say it even follows Cheating the Polygraph better than it follows My Ashes, so I guess I can see why the tracks were reordered in that manner (aside from being necessary due to vinyl side length limitations).

Cool I wouldn't mind that at all actually.

Disturbed -- Inside the Fire

I'm probably biased for saying this but I prefer the band's older stuff--it's darker, heavier, and just better. The themes were more relatable and easily implemented into their material. But by now I think it's become a little tired out for me. Ehh whatever.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Bitemarks and Bloodstains -- Finch

I adore this song. Full stop.
The beginning with the introductory riffs are pure gold and just everything about it is perfect really.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Porcupine Tree - Way Out of Here

this must be one of the most emotionally intense songs I've ever heard.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Ink -- Finch

Cool vocals are cool and yeah every time I hear this song I get chills. It makes me think of being in the woods--in the dark--with only a flashlight for moral support. It's just creepy but then when it builds up I get an adrenaline rush and think about slightly darker things. So it can scare me one moment and make my blood boil in another moment. That's pretty much why I love it--it evokes so much intense emotions from me.

Top Bottom