What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Ruins Of Beverast - 50 Forts Along The Rhine

""Foulest Semen of A sheltered Elite" will be released on vinyl and CD the 11th of September. Presale will start somewhen end of the month."
Winwinwin. Von Meilenwald can do no wrong.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Carry On

going through my dad's vinyl correction. With some decent noise correction this would probably sound better than the cd.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Jay Z's flow, as usual is pure smex
You clearly have excellent taste.

Cygnus...Vismund Cygnus - The Mars Volta

Fucking love this song. So good. Frances the Mute is now probably my favorite of their albums, though De-loused, Amputechture, and Bedlam are fighting for the second place spot (Ampu slightly ahead of De-loused, I think). Shit is awesome, homey. Still need to pick up Octahedron to finish the set.

Good band is good. And stfu Alex, I find something I like and stick with it for a long while, then find more stuff. I'm not ready to switch bands yet ;.;

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
SoulReaper said:
"Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite" will be released on vinyl and CD the 11th of September. Presale will start somewhen end of the month."
Winwinwin. Von Meilenwald can do no wrong.
Hmm, may preorder that.

CSNY - Déjà vu

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Quarantined - At the Drive-In

Feeding frenzy it's contagious
Have trigger will travel
Single sparks are spectral fires...

Got a bit of a Lopez/Zavala thing going on tonight. This is probably my favorite ATDI song, other than mebbe Napoleon Solo, which is also excellent. If you listen, you can kinda hear how the guitarist (Omar) went from ATDI to what he does in TMV. You get the kinda feeling it's the same guitarist, if that makes sense... O.o

Kinda crazy how different Cedric sounds in ATDI vs. TMV now. I think I've heard MAYBE two TMV songs where you can really tell it's the same dood (Cygnus being one of them).

Last edited:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Cirith Ungol - Master Of The Pits

Goosebumps everywhere. It's a shame the word 'Epic' is very much abused these days

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
George Harrison - I Dig Love

One of the sillier songs on All Things Must Pass (I blame the dated lyrics), which is nonetheless a monumental record. Honestly most of the actual songs on here put the filler on various Beatles records to shame, and if not for their oversized egos there'd be no explanation as to why Lennon & McCartney vetoed the material that eventually made it onto this album. Then again it's such a tour de force on its own that we're probably better off having it in the context of this album anyway.

that said I almost always skip the jams at the end of the album when listening to it - they just don't interest me much.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Christie Front Drive - Dirt

Top Bottom