What are you listening to?

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Ⓐaron;177827 said:
thanks for reminding me it's been too long since I listened to that

It's been too long since I've listened to Deep Purple in general. Purple binge begins now :monster:

Deep Purple - Burn

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I actually have far too little of their material on my computer. I have the anniversary editions of the three major albums by the core lineup, which are my own personal rips, and apart from that I don't think I have anything apart from a Live in Japan torrent I never actually added to my library. But yeah, I've been neglecting them myself.

Yes - Heart of the Sunrise

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Ⓐaron;177865 said:
I actually have far too little of their material on my computer. I have the anniversary editions of the three major albums by the core lineup, which are my own personal rips, and apart from that I don't think I have anything apart from a Live in Japan torrent I never actually added to my library. But yeah, I've been neglecting them myself.

You definitely need to look into some of the Coverdale material. Coverdale is no Gillian, but he's still great. I'd suggest at least downloading Burn, and to a lesser extent Stormbringer.

Deep Purple - Might Just Take Your Life

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You definitely need to look into some of the Coverdale material. Coverdale is no Gillian, but he's still great. I'd suggest at least downloading Burn, and to a lesser extent Stormbringer.

Deep Purple - Might Just Take Your Life

I hear excellent things about Burn from other sources as well. I'll see if I can track it down, as well as the other album you mentioned. I should probably get some of their earlier bluesier stuff too, just to see what it's like.

still same song; Immortal - In My Kingdom Cold is next up on this particular playlist, but I'm about to head off to eat something so it'll wait.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Competition -- Dragonette

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Ⓐaron;177880 said:
I hear excellent things about Burn from other sources as well. I'll see if I can track it down, as well as the other album you mentioned. I should probably get some of their earlier bluesier stuff too, just to see what it's like.

While we're on the subject of Deep Purple, be sure to check out the Mark II reunion albums from the 80s, Perfect Strangers and House of Blue Light. They're often overlooked, but Perfect Strangers especially is a high quality release.

Deep Purple - Sail Away

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Mr. Brightside -- The Killers

This reminds me of my ex all the time for some reason.
I <3 this song.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Come Together -- The Beatles

I needed to listen to this band at some point. <3 them.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Come Together -- The Beatles

I needed to listen to this band at some point. <3 them.
The Beatles just have that special something to draw you in.^_^

Black oak Arkansas-Hot and Nasty.

Emma

The Minish Elf
God of War 2 Soundtrack Main Theme

I love God of War. Playing it is really fun, and the music is fantastic! :P

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Yay I'm inspirational! Woot. :joy:

Catfish Blues -- Jimi Hendrix

Emma

The Minish Elf
Forest Temple - Extended Version

Its a very lovely piece by Koji Kondo. I adore his work, its always heart warming or a little bit frightening.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
FFX -- Wandering Flames

I never ever get sick of this instrumental. It's so beautiful.

Top Bottom