What are you listening to?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Supertramp - It's Raining Again

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The Beautiful South - Perfect 10

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Yes I saw Metallica last night. I know they're washed up and old and suck, but really was an enjoyable time. Especially with all the weed in the crowd and all the naked boobs. They still put on great live shows. The stuff off Death Magnetic got a bit tired after a while, but at least they didnt play anything off The Album that Shall Not Be Named.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
They're still good live yeah. better than Slayer, that's for sure. Still couldn't give a fuck about them.

Internal Suffering - Lurking Monstrosity (Ancient Ocean Dweller)

Extremely epic chaos. This music feels like transforming yourself into some giant ass uberdemon and wreak havoc upon this earth. So goddamn brutal.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Elvis Costello - What's So Funny 'Bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Genesis-Who dunnit.
This is from one of their first albums Abacab and you can really hear the distinct British accent. You hear him now and you can definitely tell a difference. It's to bad about Phil Collins. He no longer can play drums due to a surgery he had in his neck. Paralyzed his hands and then some.

Top Bottom