What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Isis - Syndic Calls

I think panopticon is a pretty cool guy. eh spies on everyone from an invisible vantage point and doesnt afraid of being compared to Big Brother.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Rock Candy
Genghis Tron

YES this music does sound really good.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Jex Thoth - The Banishment

Awesome band. One of the very rare occasions that a female fronted metal band is actually good.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Heavy Friends
Boris

Ok so Heavy Rocks is their full on stoner rock album. Is there an album with the more shoe-gaze/psychedelic rock sound like on the track Farewell from Pink?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Heavy Friends
Boris

Ok so Heavy Rocks is their full on stoner rock album. Is there an album with the more shoe-gaze/psychedelic rock sound like on the track Farewell from Pink?
Boris do a different sound on pretty much every album they've recorded, to my knowledge.

Broken Bells - Vaporize

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ⓐaron;222371 said:
Boris do a different sound on pretty much every album they've recorded, to my knowledge.

Broken Bells - Vaporize

Yeah but Pink was kind of a mash up of all their styles in one album. I'm looking for one with that specific theme and can't get all of them to find out which is which yet. :monster:

Chapels
Genghis Tron

They played this live at least. <3

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ah yeah. I haven't explored their discography enough to tell you.

Isis + Aereogramme - Low Tide

I had no idea this EP even existed until about six months ago. Pretty good; I need to check out some of Aereogramme's other stuff.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I still need pre celestial albums and more eps. :(

Ethric Double
These Arms Are Snakes

A very big shame these guys split up. But i'm sure their other bands and future ones will continue to produce top notch music as they have in past bands since the mid nighties.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ride the Steambolt
Genghis Tron

Raise you, all your body's bolts
Show your fucking hand

Penultimate just means second to last, you pretentious fuck

Steambolt tron sails on
Steambolt tron

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I still need pre celestial albums and more eps. :(

Ethric Double
These Arms Are Snakes

A very big shame these guys split up. But i'm sure their other bands and future ones will continue to produce top notch music as they have in past bands since the mid nighties.
There are only EPs before Celestial. I'm not sure I even have everything, but I'll search. To be honest I thought Isis was pretty generic before Celestial, but that's just me

Ulver - Capitel IV - Een stemme locker

I think Ulver is a pretty cool guy. eh performs music in over 9000 different genres and doesnt afraid of anything.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
&#9398;aron;222512 said:
There are only EPs before Celestial. I'm not sure I even have everything, but I'll search. To be honest I thought Isis was pretty generic before Celestial, but that's just me

Ulver - Capitel IV - Een stemme locker

I think Ulver is a pretty cool guy. eh performs music in over 9000 different genres and doesnt afraid of anything.

Do you have The Red Sea then? That's the only one I want

Le Desordre C'est Moi
Orchid

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Frances the Mute
The Mars Volta

I forgot I needed to listen to this album really high so now is my chance. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Train- Hey Soul Sister
I love this song, but I can't find the CD in the shops, or the mp3 online. :(

Goodtime Girl - Scouting for Girls

Top Bottom