What are you listening to?

Yuki.

zzzzz
AKA
SKYUPPERCUT60, Jaded Yuki
Motorhead- Louie Louie

..interesting how they took this early rock classic and marching band staple and put a metal spin onto it

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Holy Mountain
Sleep

I got to thank Aaron for getting me into these guys. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Enslaved - Glemt

I think I only just realised how much this whole album rules. I always liked 793 obviously - I mean who wouldn't - but I didn't fully realise how amazing the rest of the album is. Especially this song.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Cult of Luna - Back to Chapel Town

People who criticise Cult of Luna for being an Isis clone miss the rather salient point that Cult of Luna fucking rules.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Residents - Floating Down The Nile, Pt. 2

If there's a band creepier than The Residents, I've yet to hear it. I don't believe there is. I wish I could see them this sunday in The Hague. Being broke and having no transport fucking sucks.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Beat a Nail With Your Hammer! from BlazBlue. Not sure of the artist. But still, awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

I blame the CSI Miami macros for getting this stuck in my head. Not that it's a bad song; I had been neglecting the Who for far too long. However, I still blame the macros.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Fates Warning - The Ivory Gate Of Dreams

A 20+ minutes Prog Metal epic that actually kicks ass. Pretty rare.

Top Bottom