What are you listening to?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Buck Rogers - Feeder

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Laser Bitch
Genghis Tron

They should've played the entire cloak of love EP live. ._.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When Everyone Forgets - ThouShaltNot

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
You mean he hasn't already been? Judging from his vocals you'd think he had.

Shining - Exit Sun I

I'd say he uses autotune (worst fuckin'invention ever) so most people won't notice that not only he can't sing for shit but also doesn't have any balls left.

Gentle Giant - The Boys In The Band

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I agree, auto-tune is the worst invention ever. At least the drum machine can be used for good sometimes. I've never heard auto-tune used for anything other than evil.

Shining - You Can Try the Best You Can

The more I listen to this group the more I love them. Each of their three most recent albums is completely unique. I should really go back and listen to the first two soon.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Esoteric - The Order of Destiny

I don't listen to this album nearly often enough. Granted its nearly two hour running time is probably part of the reason why.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
AmenRa - Razoreater

The best Sludge/Postcore band after Neurosis right now imo. (and yeah they were too before Isis split up) So bleak and intense. They've impressed me everytime I saw 'em live, and I cant wait to see them open up fro Crowbar this wednesday.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Gnaw Their Tongues - Rife With teeth Marks

Still need to check out the new Aderlating and cant wait for more GTT stuff. Mories is the man.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I need to listen to moar GTT; what I've heard has been awesome

Sigh - In a Drowse

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fell Voices - Untitled II

god damn it, I seem to have scratched this side of the record badly for about thirty seconds of music that it skips every time I play it. I’ve been told that playing scratched records over sometimes makes them run on the groove properly, so hopefully this won’t be a permanent issue. If it is then I guess I’ll just order another copy of the record. I always wanted to pay them for their other selftitled album anyway so I guess owning two copies of this record could be a way to do so :monster:

Top Bottom