What are you listening to?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Just finished listening to all of Pendulum's new album that came out back in May. It's good, but not up to par with the last two albums. It saddens me when good artists try to go mainstream. =/

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Jochim which is the best Demilich release to start with? I've been aware that I've put them off for too long for quite some time. It's time to be arsed.

Moonsorrow - Unohduksen lapsi

Every one of their albums thus far that I've listened to has been drastically improved with Clip Fix.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
lolwut. Nespithe is their only full length. Not very hard what to pick eh? :monster: Although their demo's are cool aswell.

Suffocation - Seeds Of The Suffering

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
yeah I was just wondering whether I should start with the demoes or Nespithe

Moonsorrow - Tulimyrsky

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Michael Jackson - You rock my world

Bashful_Dwarf.jpg

*sigh* cracky...

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
so yeah Nespithe is pretty badass, not sure I'd go so far as to call it weirder than Obscura though

Moonsorrow - Tuleen ajettu maa

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Moonsorrow - Sankarihauta

If it seems like I'm not really listening to anything else but Moonsorrow, that's because it's pretty much accurate. My hatred of the volume compression was pretty much the only reason I didn't listen much to them anymore, so now that I don't have to worry about that I'm making up for all the time I wasn't spending listening to them :monster: same goes for Enslaved really.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Various tracks from Battlestar Galactica soundtracks, but mostly Roslin and Adama and Kara Remembers.

Top Bottom