What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah probably :monster:

that song is awesome, even moar awesome on vinyl. Lemme know if you need a vinyl rip

Estatic Fear - Chapter VII (Instrumental with Two Classical Guitars)

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Repulsion - Acid Bath

I just listened to this album for the first time in a while last night. I forgot how much of a classic it was. Essential for any extreme metal head.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I happened to have the vinyl version of Cleansing on my random thingy, and only then noticed it had an extended intro. I don't particularly like the DLed version of the vinyl version though, since it has a lot more static than the 'original' version. Probably just a bad rip / bad vinyl->digital conversion though.

If I ever get rich, I'll buy a high-end record player and metal vinyls, ftw.

Ancient - Envision The Beast.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=74.msg24691#msg24691 date=1235865981]
I happened to have the vinyl version of Cleansing on my random thingy, and only then noticed it had an extended intro. I don't particularly like the DLed version of the vinyl version though, since it has a lot more static than the 'original' version. Probably just a bad rip / bad vinyl->digital conversion though.

[/quote]was that my rip? Mine was from a pristine vinyl copy, but I didn't actually go through and remove pops. I could do that as well.

S.V.E.S.T. - Epitaphe

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wolves in the Throne Room - Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog

fuck yeah.

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
One of us - Joan Osborne

I haven't heard this song for years upon years. I randomly got it in my head earlier today and decided it's about time I listen to this great old song. Yeah, it's a Christian rock song, but who cares? It's awesome. 'Nuff said.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg24769#msg24769 date=1235876069]
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=74.msg24691#msg24691 date=1235865981]

[/quote]was that my rip? Mine was from a pristine vinyl copy, but I didn't actually go through and remove pops. I could do that as well.

S.V.E.S.T. - Epitaphe
[/quote]

No, something i got off the internets. If you have a better version, I'd be much abliged, :monster:.
[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg24830#msg24830 date=1235881772]
Wolves in the Throne Room - Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog

fuck yeah.
[/quote]

Oh epic, it's there. *downloads*

WitTR - A Looming Resonance. This has to be one of the fewest black metal songs that doesn't include screaming but does sound good, lolz :monster:.

Btw, they did a good job on releasing a 'teaser' vinyl, it's just and whatnot, even though they're tree-hugging hippies, :monster:.

Edit: Downloaded, epic.

WitTR - Ahrimanic Trance

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think I posted the vinyl on ffof, if not grab it from fg. You have an account from when I imported wayfarer.

Nothing atm btw, but about to listen to Darkestrah's Embrace of Memory, just waiting to it to convert so I can put it on my iPod

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg25011#msg25011 date=1235920323]
I think I posted the vinyl on ffof, if not grab it from fg. You have an account from when I imported wayfarer.

Nothing atm btw, but about to listen to Darkestrah's Embrace of Memory, just waiting to it to convert so I can put it on my iPod
[/quote]

If only I could remember, :monster:. On FFOF there's a list of stuff you have (without links) and a list of downloads, but the list 'o downloads doesn't contain said album, :/. Probably because it wasn't there yet at the time.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Agalloch - Our Fortress is Burning... I

They should make more regular albums (such a this one) instead of loads of experimental EP's, imho.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
yeah it wasn't there yet. you can't remember your wayfarer password? pm me and i'll reset it to something else.

Wolves in the Throne Room - Ahrimanic Trance

Top Bottom