What are you listening to?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Blown A Wish
My Bloody Valentine

guess we were listening to Loveless at the same time. Just got back from a shower to listen to the rest. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Soon
My Bloody Valentine

It's a big shame we will probably never get another album because Kevin is such a perfectionist. :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Wolves in the Throne Room - Face in a Night Time Mirror (Part 2)

This is often considered to be the weakest track on the album. I'm not entirely sure why. I can't honestly say any part of the album stands out as a weak link to me. It's one of the most haunting pieces of music I've ever heard.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
a shitton of Billy Idol

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Resuscitation Of A Dead Man
Thursday

I enjoy this album a lot more than their previous work. Their is also a new album out. :monster: Now Geoff needs to do another United Nations album.

Ghost X

There are two really good songs being played on Triple J (alternate aussie radio station) at the moment, and I unfortunately do not know their names. They're sort of techno-ish. Got nice chord progression and sound effects *nods*.</least productive 'what are you listening to?' post ever>

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The Blue Ghost/Shedding Qliphoth
maudlin of the Well

Gonna listen to both Bath and Leaving Your Body Map, it's been a while. :monster:

Top Bottom