What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Petrychor - Subjugated and Absent

I don't think I even have the words to describe how much this album rules. Maybe after several more listens.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Flood 1
Boris

This album took a while to grow on me but I love it now.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Autopsy - In the Grip of Winter

I don't think I ever listened to their first two albums on a good stereo before. Makes all the difference.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Autopsy - Sadistic Gratification

Goddamn evil sounding. And epic. This track'll probably end up being one of the highlights of 2011.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
メッセージ
Boris

This is the Japan version of Smile so now I need to find the version released outside of Japan that's strangely the official release.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
君は傘をさしていた
Boris

I still have so many of their albums to listen to. But damn I love both versions of Smile. And the vinyl release is supposed to be different too and a live version is also great apparently.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
LA Noire OST - "Hard Bop Chase" Andrew Hale

Ultimate Jazz heaven. had my friend not left, I would've forced him to buy LA Noire ; . ; still waiting for my next paycheck to get a 360 or tv.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Digital Bath by Deftones

Addicted to this song right now. I've got it on repeat.

It's just so sexy. D:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Petrychor - In Remembrance

This will probably end up tied with Gorguts for aoty. I cannot stop listening to this guy's material.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
You Don't Know My Mind - Hugh Laurie

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Petrychor - In Remembrance

Perhaps unsurprisingly given how much I've been listening to it, this has ended up my 150,000th play on last.fm. Well earned I'd say :monster:

Top Bottom