What are you listening to?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Agalloch - [Marrow of the Spirit #02] Into the Painted Grey

This song. THIS SONG. Holy shit. I don't think it dawned on me until now how awesome it is. Going to rip my vinyl as soon as I figure out what's causing the buzz in my rips to be so loud.

I need this as I don't seem to have it, upload plz. :monster:

Sea Witch
Narrows

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Emiliana Torrini [Sucker Punch OST] - White Rabbits

I also love the original (By Three Dog Night), so I almost screamed when I saw it was on Sucker Punch.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
@CK I'll upload the vinyl when I'm done ripping it, should be done today or tomorrow

Eyehategod - [Dopesick #12] Anxiety Hangover

awesome shit. Killer riffs to say the least.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Daft Punk [Tron: Legacy] - Outlands
Awesome group. I have a really big love for this whole OST

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Falls of Rauros - [The Light That Dwells in Rotten Wood #06] The Cormorants Shiver on Their Rocks

CK, did I upload this for you yet? If not I need to throw that in with Agalloch.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Bal-Sagoth - The Thirteen Cryptical Prophecies of Mu

(yes I paused it for a while while I was spacing out to Deus Ex' soundtrack)

Edit: Shining - Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Falls of Rauros - [The Light That Dwells in Rotten Wood #06] The Cormorants Shiver on Their Rocks

CK, did I upload this for you yet? If not I need to throw that in with Agalloch.

You haven't so yes please. :P Just post it on SO when you get round to it.

Wind Below
Rage Against the Machine

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
@Jochim: Panopticon uses banjo, though not mostly on the black metal sections. See "The Death of Baldr and the Coming War" for an example. I get the impression you probably wouldn't like them much though :monster:

Blut aus Nord - [The Mystical Beast of Rebellion #03] The Fall Chapter III

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I have heard Panopticon, I thought it's quite decent actually. The banjo on the new Taake album actually makes me headbang more than most of the other riffs on the album :monster:

Primus - Hennepin Crawler

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Agalloch - [Marrow of the Spirit #01] They Escaped the Weight of Darkness

Ripped my vinyl tonight; sounds incredible. Will upload it tomorrow; I just need to clean it up first.

The new DSotM box sounds amazing as well; it's the best the album has ever sounded on CD. I haven't listened to the Blu-Ray mixes yet; no one has uploaded them. I'm probably actually going to order this at some point, despite the fact that I tend to avoid RIAA releases, but not yet.

Top Bottom