What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Judas Priest - [Painkiller #01] Painkiller [6:07]

Jesus, pbthal's rip absolutely crushes the shitty remastered CD I had. pbthal usually makes CDs irrelevant.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Judas Priest - [Stained Class #04] Stained Class [5:17]

Everyone needs more Priest in their life. I think I said something similar the last time I went on a binge of their stuff but yeah :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
What Venom recordings besides the first two are essential?

The Chasm - [Procreation of the Inner Temple #01] Conqueror of the Mourningstar [5:47]

Another band everyone needs more of. Picture disc sounds p. good, although it's obviously not as pristine a recording as their last few albums.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Daft Punk - [Alive 2007 CD2 #01] Human After All / Together / One More Time (Reprise) / Music Sounds Better With You

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
What Venom recordings besides the first two are essential?

The Chasm - [Procreation of the Inner Temple #01] Conqueror of the Mourningstar [5:47]

Another band everyone needs more of. Picture disc sounds p. good, although it's obviously not as pristine a recording as their last few albums.

At War With Satan and Prime Evil are fine Venom albums.

Brutus - Darmschurft

I want Murwgebeukt to be released :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
At War With Satan and Prime Evil are fine Venom albums.
Grabbing all those, thanks :monster:

The Chasm - [Procreation of the Inner Temple #06] The Day of Liberation [6:35]

Vinyl has slightly different track listing from the CD so they could fit all seven tracks (the original album + a bonus track) on one LP :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Chasm - [Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph #03] I'm the Hateful Raven [5:33]

Man I really hope they release this on vinyl someday.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That would be awesome. I kind of assumed that since they had released Procreation on vinyl they'd be going through the rest of their catalogue. I still haven't heard their second album but I'll almost certainly make a blind order of that if they make an LP of that too.

The Chasm - [Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph #09] The Triumph (of My Loss...) [5:26]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Chasm - [Conjuration of the Spectral Empire #10] Procession to the Infraworld [9:38]

Top Bottom