What are you listening to?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Amesoeurs - La Reine Trayeuse

This album is quite a lot like the pop-rock idk what you hear on radio nowadays, like Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys and probably some load of other bands I can't remember the name of. But then with bits with blast beats and black metal screaming, which is gj.
[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg32698#msg32698 date=1237680941] idk why I didn't recognise it :monster:[/quote]

I woudn't recognize a title for probably about 50% of my current music library, as I've downloaded random shitloads lately. Although most of that random shitloads is medicore slash doesn't stand out in the least, I might add.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I have like 50GB of torrents that I haven't added to my music library or categorised yet. Though the torrent site I've been downloading from finally started keeping track of my ratio, which is shit since I'll need to seed a lot before I can download moar. At least I don't have anything I really need to download atm that isn't easily available elsewhere, :monster:.

Isis - Weight

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Panopticon - Speaking

How the hell did I miss out on hearing about this for almost a year after its release? Amazing. Anyone into atmospheric black metal, ask me for an upload later. Political themes are an added bonus.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^ lol by beyonce?

vulnerable - secondhand serenade

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Panopticon - Speaking

How the hell did I miss out on hearing about this for almost a year after its release? Amazing. Anyone into atmospheric black metal, ask me for an upload later. Political themes are an added bonus.

Me me me! :monster: I can't find it on my own torrent site, which must mean it's rare or very obscure or something.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
right, I'll upload it after work :monster:

Wyrd - Ashes of Man and Oak and Pine

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Summoning - Arcenstone

This song is so cheap / lame, but at the same time it sounds pretty awesome. I mean, it's got LotR samples playing over and over again.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wyrd - Aijeke

on second thought that upload definitely isn't going to finish before I have to leave so I'll just do it when I get back; I've edited my previous post accordingly :monster:

Top Bottom