What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Devin Townsend Project - [Ghost #11] Infinite Ocean [8:01]

this is probably a pretty good album to listen to before sleeping. wtf it's 9:20, why the fuck am I so tired :<

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Devin Townsend Project - [Ghost #11] Infinite Ocean [8:01]

this is probably a pretty good album to listen to before sleeping. wtf it's 9:20, why the fuck am I so tired :<

Tried watching him live with my female friend but sorry.... we both thought it just sucked. 5 laptops on stage with zero interesting things going on... cut off with the Zilltoid crap already... not our cup of tea.

Entrapment - Catatonic Rites

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's weird, apparently most of his Devin Townsend Project stuff has live instruments. I guess the point with Ziltoid is that he did everything himself? But yeah, I agree that's not what should be done in a live show :<

Devin Townsend Project - [Epiclouder #03] Quietus (demo) [5:34]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Well yeah there were plenty of real musicians - so I don't know. We didn't find his music appealing, and to quote my friend: Is that guy joking? So I said yeah he's supposed to. In other words idgi.... Mr Akerfeldt was a lot funnier imho. *heavy Swedish ultra corny accent* It's not fun playing after a band as tight as Meshuggah.... Fuck off Meshuggah :monster: You'll have to actual hear it to get it though

Entrapment - Eternal Bliss

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Meshuggah might be a tough act to follow :monster:

Devin Townsend Project - [Epiclouder #09] Socialization (demo) [7:22]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Arcturus - [The Sham Mirrors #05] Star-Crossed [5:02]

Man I really wish Garm hadn't decided to be 2deep4metal. An entire album of duets like "Master of Disguise" would have been the only thing that could make Arcturus' reunion more awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sunn O))) - [Black One #07] Báthory Erzsébet [16:00]

Never really got into most of their stuff that much, but this song can't be fucked with. I know of nothing else quite like it.

Top Bottom