What are you listening to?

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

slowdive released an album?

AFTER 22 YEARS?

HOW DID I MISS THIS?

it's a fucking masterpiece. even if you don't like shoegaze, just listen and buy it. blows the wolf alices and the tame impalas away like cobwebs.

Ghost X

Youtube suggests a lot of crap, but I didn't mind the Deru album, "1979". Mostly all sounds the same, but there's enough variety to keep me interested. Here are my favourites:

^Sounds very eighties dystopian future to me.

^Sounds very "fantasy ice palace theme".

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

This is the best song ever written about nearly ending up as Hitler's girlfriend. No really.

Ghost X

I'm listening to The Caretaker's An Empty Bliss Beyond This World. Spooky experimental album, like someone turned on a gramophone and let music from the beginning of the 20th century play into a large empty space, and recorded it, skipping and repeating and such at various points :P. Comes complete with crinkly noises of a vinyl record and all. Supposed to be inspired by Alzheimers and fragmented memories.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

So nice to listen and relax to after a long day at work <3

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
BLUR ALL DAY BLUR ALL NIGHT

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Currently on a Eurovision nostalgia binge. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

The binge continues... :monster:

Top Bottom