What are you listening to?

DNA

Pro Adventurer
Channel 14 - The Sounds Of Channel 14 :awesome:

I might do it someday, but not using what.cd, cause re-uploading something of that size wouldn't be fun - especially since you have to upload something they DON'T have.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
yeah getting a ratio on what.cd must be hell. I'm only at 0.41 on Waffles and I uploaded three torrents and haven't downloaded anything for weeks :(

Magma - Sëhnntëht dros wurdah süms

DNA

Pro Adventurer
Haha, my ratio used to be that on what, but then I had the urge to re-download some albums in FLAC.

oh and btw, waffles invite? : D

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You're like the third person who's asked me, and I don't have any :(

Magma - C'est la vie qui les a menés là!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Magma - Nebëhr Gudahtt

live at Trianon version. awesome bass solo is awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Forest - Лютой Стуже [To the Fiercest Frost]

epic :monster: it might actually be a little too epic for its own good, as there are a couple of sections that are slightly more repetitive than they need to be; the whole thing could probably be trimmed by a couple of minutes and not really lose much. However, the atmosphere it establishes is awesome and the song is pretty well constructed all around. still like Walknut better though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Forest - Тьма [Obscurity]

strange song, it sounds like Dracula singing at the beginning. There isn't really anything recognisably "metal" about this track at all, but it arguably evokes an atmosphere of despair even better than the metal tracks on this album do, without seeming like a jarring transition in the slightest, so I can't complain about it not being 'kvlt' enough or something retarded like that. Great band despite their political leanings.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Panopticon - I, Hedonist

and this band is just awesome through and through :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Mary
Sublime

I'm gonna have to say... brad is one of my favourite vocalists ever.

Top Bottom