What are you listening to?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Rainy Days and Mondays - The Carpenters

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The Psyke Project - Polaris

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Boyfriend a Go Go - Beautiful Katamari OST

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Las Orejas de Van Gogh - Rosas

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
History -- Crystal Kay

She's easily one of the best singers in the J-Pop genre to me.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
I also like Ringo Shiina.

Tokyo Jihen - Sounan

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Oooh Ringo Shiina's pretty cool.

In fact . . .

Yami ni furu ame -- Ringo Shiina

:D

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
I love that song too. 8D
Reminds me of my WoW days, when I'd be raiding to a playlist that included this song because I didn't have time to switch songs in between fights.

Aqua - Lollipop

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Aw man I need to try out WoW again, one of my friends was telling me about how they had a Lvl. 80 Archer or something like that . . . it just sounded smexy. I just started thinking, "When I get into college, I need to take off time to be a nerd on the weekends and power level on WoW." :joy:

Anyway . . .

I Did It For Love -- BoA

"I did it for love, I did it for love, I did it for love . . ."

It's an ultra catchy full-English pop song with R'n'B overtones.
I only love it because BoA's stamped all over it. BoA rocks, to me, she's the princess of J-Pop/K-Pop.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
You might want to join WoW after a new expansion comes out, or a few months before it does, when it does happen. I heard the new lvl cap is 85 because of a patch. I quit because I didn't have moneys for the expansion AND monthly fees so I quit it all together until I know there won't be any more expansions.

I like her K-songs best.

Speaking of K...

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
You might want to join WoW after a new expansion comes out, or a few months before it does, when it does happen. I heard the new lvl cap is 85 because of a patch. I quit because I didn't have moneys for the expansion AND monthly fees so I quit it all together until I know there won't be any more expansions.

I like her K-songs best.

Speaking of K...

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

Oh my god, my friend played that song to death over my house when she was sleeping over a few weeks ago. Lol, it kind of grew on me a bit.

Anyway I know BoA sounds more natural when she's singing in Korean since well duh Hangul is her native tongue. :P

DO U LIKE IT? -- M-flo <3's Crystal Kay (Fantastic Plastic Machine Extended Mix)

Funky bossa nova + smexy beats + crystal kay's kick-ass vocals + verbal's flow = orgasmic sounds.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Blow Me Away You(niverse)
Gojira

this album is making me trip hardcoreeee.

Top Bottom