What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I've seen them live four times now, I think.. I also walked away four times :monster:

Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Steal Softly Thru Snow

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
I've seen them live four times now, I think.. I also walked away four times :monster:

Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Steal Softly Thru Snow

Can't say I blame you :monster: At least it was an excellent waste of a Sunday evening, and High on Fire was pretty awesome. It went all downhill after that though.

Mastodon - Crystal Skull

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Heh. I had a pretty good time yesterday myself, with Count Raven, Ereb Altor and Spiritus Mortis playing. A shame how little audience there was for Raven though. Most audience went for the poor man's Death/Doom bands that day

Peter Hammill - The Lie (Bernini's Saint Theresa)

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Heh. I had a pretty good time yesterday myself, with Count Raven, Ereb Altor and Spiritus Mortis playing. A shame how little audience there was for Raven though. Most audience went for the poor man's Death/Doom bands that day

Peter Hammill - The Lie (Bernini's Saint Theresa)

You saw Count Raven? Nice. I would love to see them live, but unfortunately my area doesn't get too many quality metal shows, so often I have to settle for whatever halfway decent bands that come to town.

Corpse is playing a few weeks, that should be good, but I'm not too thrilled about the other bands they're playing with.

High on Fire - Khanrahds Wall

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Count Raven was totally killer. Guess I'm lucky to live in a small ass country where metal is alive and well. Actually CC play with Dying Fetus tonight over here, but I'm broke now haha. I'll see Fetus next year anyway

Van Der Graaf Generator - Lemmings (Including Cog)

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Frank Zappa - Lumpy Gravy Part Two: Take Your Clothes Off

So yeah Lumpy Gravy is pretty much the greatest piece of avant garde music ever made.

Saint

Lv. 1 Adventurer
The Meat Puppets - Some Things Will Never Change
The New Radicals - Have You Been Brainwashed Too?

Top Bottom