What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Is that shit listenable? :monster:

Depends what you mean by "listenable." :monster: I love it, but it's an acquired taste and it's not something I'd want to listen to every minute of every day either :monster:

Frank Zappa - [Läther CD2 #06] The Purple Lagoon

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Moonsorrow - Taistelu Pohjolasta

I'm probably biased, but I think that this is quite listenable :monster:. Moonsorrow's grown to be the only band that hasn't produced anything I dislike.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Moonsorrow - Luopioden Veri

Shitty production (although less shitty than a lot other), but it grows deeper when listened to more often (if that makes any sense).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Astrofaes - [Those Whose Past Is Immortal #03] Глубины прошлого [The Depths of the Past]

Every time I listen to this I'm reminded how great it is, and yet I still don't listen to it very often. This despite the fact that it's a side project of Drudkh, which means I should remember about it a lot more often. It's the black metal side project of theirs I've listened to least often.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Girls' Generation - Be Happy

Funny...since all my feelings are not necessarily "Happy" and listening to that word just makes me wanna scream.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Pianos Become the Teeth - Filial

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Pulled Apart by Horses - Meat Balloon

Its like Gallows and These Arms are Snakes had a child that wasn't as good as dynamic or either of its parents. Enjoyable but one dimensional.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
mewithoutYou - Bullet to Binary

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Iron Maiden - [Powerslave #07] Powerslave

this may be the best song they ever recorded

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Latitudes - Hunting Dance

Holy balls awesome. Definitely one band I should have actually paid more attention to when I was going through my sludge/post metal phase. Incredibly atmospheric but not nearly as oppressively so as some bands in the genre.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Iron Maiden - [Seventh Son of a Seventh Son #05] Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Top Bottom