What are you listening to?

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Girls' Generation - The Boys

B-bring the boyssss out. Been listening to this since yesterday.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Gustav Mahler - Symphony no. 5 In C Sharp Minor - Trauermarsch. In Gemessenen Schritt. Streng. Wie Ein Kondukt

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Hot Water Music - Us & Chuck

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Jacques Loussier Trio - [Play Bach Vol. 1 #01] Prelude No. 1

this really shouldn't work as well as it does

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Grateful Dead - [American Beauty #06] Ripple

I always thought it interesting that the cover of this album could also be read as saying "American Reality". This was decades before ambigrams were particularly popular.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Grateful Dead - [Live May 8, 1977 at Barton Hall, Cornell University #08] Brown Eyed Women

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Chasm - A Dream of an Astral (To an Eternal Hate)

Finally. Buy or be gay. Also buy the shirt. The poster and sticker are awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Is there going to be a vinyl reissue or just the CD? I can't find anything on the website about a vinyl reissue so I'm assuming it'll just be the CD, but if you know something I don't it would be nice to know in advance :monster:

Grateful Dead - [Live May 8, 1977 at Barton Hall, Cornell University #11] Dancin' in the Streets

They were a notoriously erratic live band, but when they were good, like this performance, they were really good.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
There 'might' be a vinyl sometime later, but the CD sounds fantastic, and it's limited to only 500. The shirt looks great too.

The Chasm - The Cosmos Within

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Right, guess I'll go ahead and order the CD then. I doubt I'll mind buying a Chasm album twice anyway

Grateful Dead - [Live May 8, 1977 at Barton Hall, Cornell University #14] Fire on the Mountain

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Psycroptic - A Planetary Discipline

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You better don't mind, because this band deserves to have a lot more support.
Yeah, that's true. They're quite a bit better than several other much better known death metal acts I could name.

Magma - Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré II
great track, that reminds me I haven't listened to Magma in a few months. I'll have to remedy that tomorrow.

Grateful Dead - [Dick's Picks Volume 4 #09] That's It for the Other One

Ghost X

Various dubstep remixes. Not exactly sure what the technical term is for the sound that sounds like hearing a person vomit whilst you're on LSD (wobble bass or vocal bass? or something else entirely), but its growing on me.

Top Bottom