What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Efrim Manuel Menuck - [Plays “High Gospel” #01] Our Lady of Parc Extension and Her Munificent Sorrows

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven CD1 #02] Static

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
deep red bells - neko case

this song is actually about the victims of the green river killer and her life growing up in seattle while he was at large

i think it's really neat, it's a beautiful song

although this is the second time i've discovered one of my favorite songs is about a serial killer............. ha

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Yanqui U.X.O. #05] George Bush Cut Up While Talking

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Pink Floyd - [The Final Cut #11] The Final Cut

People can whine all they want to about how this isn't a "real Pink Floyd album". It's still great. Several of Waters' finest compositions are found on this album (this song deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as "Comfortably Numb", as it's basically "Comfortably Numb Pt. 2"), and it contains what are probably the finest lyrics he will ever write, eclipsing even the lyrics on Animals. Sadly, they remain relevant even today.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Pink Floyd - [The Wall #25] The Trial

I'm torn between this, "Goodbye Blue Sky", "Hey You", and "Comfortably Numb" as to which is the best song on The Wall. It's definitely one of those four though; I get chills every time I listen to each of them. None of the rest of the album is in the same league. Though Noel Gallagher totally plagiarised the melody of "Vera" in "Wonderwall."

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Lento - Currents

Because nothing wakes you up in the morning quite like the hazy, churning miasma of my sludge playlist.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
^Great band is great. Not a bad song in their discography.

Pink Floyd - [Animals #03] Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Top Bottom