• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

kunoichi

dead
Just finished playing Odin Sphere, very good game imo. Now just dipping in and out of Warriors Orochi (a bit crap but whatever.)

Nega Adri

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I just finished Dead Space for the 360. Currently working on finishing up the first Gears of War so I can swiftly buy the second. Love it!

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
i just finished castlevania : order of ecclesia.
it had a great story and the glyphs were great addition to the gameplay.
not to mention the game was frigging hard ,on a few bosses i spent well over a day attempting to figure out what glyphs to use and how to defeat them.
my only gripe is that its to short , i beat it in roughly 15 hours with 94% and am now back tracking to finish up the game.

Not to mention the last two bosses (death, dracula) are total push overs , with the right glyph combo you can easily beat them before they hit you =/

All in all it was a kick ass game :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
w00t I have finally surpassed the point in FFXII where my memory card died last time! I'm finally making progress! YEAH!!!! XD

Oh and I totally tried to go into the Feywood at level 30. Not a good idea. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I might goan buy Ico and Okami, both games that are on many people's List of Epic and Just Games One Has to Play for Great Justice.

I'm kind of playing Odin Sphere but it's getting repetitive - still fun, though, in small doses - so mostly I'm replaying Shadow of the Colossus and failing at Hard Time Attack.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=207.msg7181#msg7181 date=1231611878]
I might goan buy Ico and Okami, both games that are on many people's List of Epic and Just Games One Has to Play for Great Justice.
[/quote]

Ico most definitely is. :monster:

I haven't played Okami yet even though I've owned it for a few months but once I finally beat FFXII that is the next game on my list to play. :)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I would love to get Okami (with obligatory strategy guide, mind you!)! Can one even still purchase it? I've been told such games, no matter how popular, are very much a come and go type of thing...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I haven't been able to find it (anymore) in any online shops, but they've re-released it recently for Wii (or, I think it's recently, 'cause that's the only one I find in Dutch webshops) and it should still be available in the larger shops - Play.com (British game store) has it here for an acceptable price anyways.

And there's still used games - old PS2's gradually get replaced and sold in favor of newer consoles, so there's people ditching their old consoles + dozens of games for like €200,- and whatnot. Which is justice, the main reason why I got a PS2 some years ago was that it's cheap and there's still dozens of awesome games for it that I haven't played yet.

I just hope the used games market won't collapse soon, and that people will quit out-bidding me, :@.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Okami rocks. If you have trouble finding it, there is the alternative of buying the Wii version, but obviously, only if you were considering getting one anyway.

I'm currently playing The World Ends With You and Persona 3. But, mostly TWEWY. Zetta cool. If you have a DS, buy it, hectopascals!!!

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Im in the middle of Valkyria Chronicles, though I cant really play it since classes started up again.

I still have Chrono Trigger DS to play and tomorrow Im picking up Star Ocean Second Evolution for the PSP.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Left 4 Dead, it's kinda neat (at least the offline, single player version), but kinda the same all the time. There's no real story in it, no difficulty curve whatsoever, no awesome new weapons, and it's pretty obvious it's meant to be an online game. But still, the concept and style is pretty awesome. I've spent quite some hours on the slash an 'unofficial' prequel / inspiration, a zombie mod for Counter-Strike Source, and I like how they've developed that into a full game.

Just got Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia a few days ago. I bought it used, though, and whoever had it before me beat it and max-leveled in, like, six hours, and so I'm always reminded of how much I fail at it but at least I can choose between modes in case I never beat the game myself. :monster:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Just recently picked up Star Ocean Second Evolution for the PSP and pre-ordered in full Killzone 2

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Somehow even away from home I've managed to create a backlog for myself. I'm working on a completionist playthrough of Crisis Core, playing and emulated GBA Final Fantasy IV, Jeanne D'arc, and Dissidia.

I love RPGs, but they have a terrible habit of backing up on you.

firehahahahahaha

fire master
[quote author=firehahahahahaha link=topic=207.msg7164#msg7164 date=1231605541]
Just bought Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, gonna start that after I beat Sonic Unleashed.
[/quote]
Add Facebreaker, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, and Prince of Persia to that list of games I'll start after I beat sonic

Nega Adri

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Just borrowed Bioshock from a friend. Hoping to finish it in a few days IF I can manage that. Uni is in the way and all at the moment.

I need to get more games soon. =/

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Playing Saints Row 2 co-op with a friend at the moment. Also playing some Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
Viva Pinata (well the girlfriend is playing it...I'm merely watching) and all the rest I'm playing Megaman ZX for the DS. Decent game I must say.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Conflict: Desert Storm II. I just love war games with my heart <3333

kunoichi

dead
Breath of fire 4
I love playing this one more so than 3. I'm trying to get everything I missed on my first play of the game and also gain the highest combo.

Top Bottom