What happened to Masa?

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
Sooo...Masamunes status is banned. Sorry if I'm supposed to PM someone, I just couldn't find a going away thread so I wanted to ask if it was requested and if so when he'll be back.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Masa saw my ugly face and he ran away in freight.

NO SERIOUS NOW :awesome:

He's taking a break and he banned himself so he wouldn't get distracted c: (Could be wrong on this though xD )

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Apparently it was a 10 day request. I might have the number of days wrong, but it's definitely in a post SOMEWHERE around here that it was requested.

He saw my ugly face and he ran away in freight.
It was so bad he shipped himself FedEx GROUND, son, what

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If you guys want him back post pics of Asian chicks with huge boobs and I'm sure he'll come running.

In bikinis or under tags though :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Don't worry guys, I've got it covered, he'll be back in no time:

masatrap.jpg

Seriously, he had a load of assignments due and he's working on his website too iirc.

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
Apparently it was a 10 day request. I might have the number of days wrong, but it's definitely in a post SOMEWHERE around here that it was requested.

It was so bad he shipped himself FedEx GROUND, son, what

I think I might not have the ability to see it. Cause I looked through his recent posts before I posted this thread. I'm glad he's not lost and gone forever.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Brothers and sisters of TLS, fear no longer, for I have returned to ease your burdened hearts. Regrettably, my unexplained absence involved precious little boobies to speak of. I feel that given the circumstances, it is only right that a willing(?) volunteer look to rectify this most grievous crime. :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
Yay!! Masa's back!

And I don't think my boobies are big enough to pay the penance :monster: someone else will have to volunteer!

Top Bottom