Which characters do you prefer in their alternate costumes?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I could provide pics of naked green-hair Terra but I don't think that'd be safe to post. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Do not post it.

PM it instead.

After I make sure it's alright.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Alternatives...

Warrior of Light: cos his alternative EX-mode looks cooler than his normal one.

Onion Knight: because I prefer the colours blue and silver... plus, the English VA voiced a silver-haired character in The World Ends With You...

Terra: her hair is green, OK?!

Squall: I was always disappointed they didn't let you keep the SeeD uniform in VIII, it looks so much cooler than Squall's usual gear.

Zidane: in Trance, he now becomes a silver-haired nude monkey boy. :P

With all the others, I tend to switch back and forth by whim... especially with Firion.

wubba bubba

master map folder
i like pretty much any of the alts. that actually change their clothes, not just make them a different color.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I like Cloud, Terra, Squall, Firion and Zidane in their alt costumes the best. :>

Though I must say that Light in his alt costume in EX Mode is kinda cute cause he looks like a little red bull charging straight at his enemy when you tap left for the final command of his EX Burst. :lol:

And then I crack up everytime for the final scene of his EX Burst cause I'm always reminded of
justasplannedexburst.jpg

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
WoL=Alternate. His normal's not bad, though.

Garland=See above.

Firion=He looks like a 'tard in his alternate. Normal.

Mateus=I like the gaudy emperor look of the normal sometimes, but most of the time, I prefer the alternate.

OK=Alternate.

CoD=Normal. The alternate kind of looks like shit.

Cecil=Alternate.

Golbez=Probably normal, if I played as him. I'd have preferred his alternate if it chilled the fuck out with the Shoulders of Doom.

Bartz=Normal. DEFINITELY normal.

Exdeath=Normal, I guess. They look about the same, but his alternate bothers me in some of the darker backgrounds.

Terra=Alternate. In fact, when I unlocked it, I went, "Fuck yeah, green haired Terra!"

Kefka=Alternate.

Cloud=It's weird. His alternate attire is bland, but his normal attire has bland attacks. I prefer the First Tsurugi to the Buster Sword, but the Ultima Weapon to the...whatever.

Sephiroth=Normal, although fighting people with swords & crazy magic & shit without a shirt would be totally badass.

Squall=Normal. The SeeD uniform isn't as bad as everyone says, but...eh....

Ultimecia=Would depend on my mood if I played as her.

Zidane=Alternate, I guess. Probably would depend on my mood, if I played Zidane.

Kuja=See above.

Tidus=Alternate. I hate how weirdly dark his "normal" outfit is.

Jecht=Either works, I suppose. I slightly lean towards normal.

Shanttoto=Alternate, I guess. I don't really like Shanttoto period.

Gabranth=Alternate. I like the red aura of the normal, though.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
Funnily enough I really preferred Squall in his alternative costume, but I do love the SeeD uniform. It's very cool. I preferred squall in the SeeD uniform in the original game too xD so....

I was kinda disappointed in the lack alternative costumes for the villians it was mainly just inverse colours etc. D:

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
Well, there wasn't really a lot to work with. Which leads to a question:

If Seymour gets in, will his alternate costume be his wedding attire?

Anyway, the great thing about the recolors is that they DO tend to be significant references, even if they aren't outright outfit changes.

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
I definately prefer Golbez's Alternate to his normal. I also like Clouds better than his orginal, but I like his Buster Sword and Ultimate Weapon better than His Fusion Sword lol.

Top Bottom