Which section of Dancing Mad is your favorite?

See title

• Total voters

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fuck this question. They're all goddamn amazing.

But, 4. 3 is a close second, and the other two are close behind that.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm a sucker for prog so that whole final movement is a six-minute orgasm for me. While I can't deny that those organ chords are quite epic, the odd time signature of the main part (I still can't figure out what it is) is quite endearing as well.

My education in classical music is probably why part 3 is my second favourite. Iirc there is a pretty recognisable Bach quotation in there.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I listened to each one of them in their entirety and I have to go with the 4th part. This is not just because it's the last part but that when I heard Kefka's laughter I just got shivers up my spine. It's music that moved me and honestly what's more powerful than that?

Jiro

Average Jiro
I like bits of Dancing Mad, but the whole thing is just too random, lulz :monster:

It seems random but I remember reading this pretty excellent article about leitmotifs and other crap that I don't really understand but suffice to say that Dancing Mad is a very deliberate and very excellent song. I mean, even without knowing that, we're all about to appreciate that it's just awesome.

Top Bottom