• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Who... Am I?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
giphy.gif

Shit Mako at this point we had given up on ever seeing you again. Welcome back dude! :reptar: How's life and shit?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This thread is really touching, thank you everyone. I so appreciate it, you have no idea.

IT'S LIKE SEEING A SPECTRE COME BACK TO LIFE

I thought we'd never see you again. Welcome back dude!

After giving myself to darkness, I abandoned my body and...

Wait, nevermind, wrong series. LOL good to see you too xD

Welcome back!

I feel like we barely crossed paths which is insane given how instrumental you were in the initial run of front page content and also given we were both on staff together for a short amount of time.

I hope all's good with you? What kept you away?

You're too sweet, thank you and I remember you quite a bit. You've contributed greatly from what I remember. Long story short, a combination of RL pressures like moving and work, lack of interest in SE stuff, and getting caught up with other things were the case. But, slowly but surely, S-E has kept pulling me back and after awhile I just figured... I should come back since it's been forever. Time kinda just... Flew by I guess. ^^;

It's the legend!!! I see you too :desu:

Hey Mako, welcome back. What kept you away so long?

LOL it's kinda funny cause it just kinda... happened? I just got swept up in other stuff and I guess between playing SE stuff again, enjoying it, seeing real progress on FFVII's remake, and then finding TLS stuff online again kinda just...re-awakened me, like some dormant Primal given power to awaken by the faith of its followers! ^___^

Anyone else appreciating the hilarity that we actually got official English translations of Ultimanias before we got Mako back? :awesome:

LMAO that's pretty wild, isn't it? In the end, that's fine. Cause in the end, there's still so much ambiguity left in their stories that it's not like much has changed :mon: Hearts and souls in FFXIII, much?

And the fact there's a new FFVII Compliation novella I haven't even heard of and have to read kinda blows my mind.

You cannot pass! The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn! Go back to the Shadow!

I mean welcome back and shit, :monster:

But.. I am the shadow... :muhaha:

Thanks though xD

Hey Mako, let's go find dudes and convince them 'flunky' is an actual word :wacky:

Welcome back :monster:

Oh I was hit with such nostalgia at that word xDDD

Thank you hehe

Top Bottom