Who did you get for the date?

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Did you get tifa or aerith, yuffie...barret?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Tifa the first playthrough, Aeris the second and third playthrough.

I've never gotten Yuffie or Barret, but I know they are both lulzy.

"..."
"Say something!"
"...Something."

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Lolz I wish the play was doable with barret...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tifa the first time, Yuffie the second. ...I liked Clouffie. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
I know for a fact I have never gotten Yuffie. But I could swear I got Barret on my first play through.

Funny enough when I decided to play this again last year I decided to get Aerith. I felt sorry for the poor girl you see. Well about that time I became aware of the LTD. And certain ...pink websites. They pissed me off so much I restarted my game and went for Tifa instead.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I always end up with Tifa or Yuffie... I did get Barret once but I've never gotten Aerith... again .. those damn barrels.

Well about that time I became aware of the LTD. And certain ...pink websites. They pissed me off so much I restarted my game and went for Tifa instead.
Well don't take it out on Aerith :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Only ever gotten Aerith, but I've watched the others on YouTube like the lazy person that I am. :monster:

Lolz I wish the play was doable with barret...

THIS!!!! asdfjkl; OMG WHY DIDN'T WE GET IT?!?!?!? >:O

Well about that time I became aware of the LTD. And certain ...pink websites. They pissed me off so much I restarted my game and went for Tifa instead.

Don't let those simpleton fools ruin Aerith for you. I almost allowed it to happen to me, but then I stopped caring, and my love was restored. :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Funny enough when I decided to play this again earlier this year I decided to get Aerith. I felt sorry for the poor girl you see. Well about that time I became aware of the LTD. And certain ...pink websites. They pissed me off so much I restarted my game and went for Tifa instead.

lmao boy you so crazy :awesome:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Got Aerith the first time. Next time I played I aimed for Tifa... I watched the other dates on Youtube :monster:

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
I usually get Aerith because it's my favorite of the serious dates. I've tried and gotten Tifa which is nice too.

I think Barret's the best date ever tho tbh.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Tifa. Of course, since the way I play definitely sets her up for the date :monster:

I'd like to have Barret though, but I hate playing with him :(

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I always try to make both Tifa and Aerith's affection for Cloud equally the same cause I hate to mistreat either of them, but I usually end up with Aerith for the date sequence.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I got Tifa the first time I played it.

I'm actually replaying it after two or three years... and am so not manipulating the game so I can get Tifa again. No. Absolutely not. (I am.)

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Aerith's a drag in anybody's party, because once she dies, you have to level up someone else. :monster: I remember I was so mad when I was forced to have her in my party. I also remember that the first time I had Aerith in my party, it DIED. XD You know, when you're still in Midgard and all XD

The healing materia allows any party to do well without Aerith XD And they make a HELLA LOT more damages XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
First time Tifa- and yes, I was kind to both girls. The extra points you get for Tifa and not taking Aerith to dyne kept her ahead.
Second time Aerith, then Barret, and finally Yuffie.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
I got Barret first time, weirdly enough. But i was mean to both girls on the first play through cause I thought it was funny. Second time I got Tifa though.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Usually I get Tifa, but I also had the date with Aerith and Yuffie. Never got Barret though.
Aerith's a drag in anybody's party, because once she dies, you have to level up someone else. :monster: I remember I was so mad when I was forced to have her in my party. I also remember that the first time I had Aerith in my party, it DIED. XD You know, when you're still in Midgard and all XD

The healing materia allows any party to do well without Aerith XD And they make a HELLA LOT more damages XD
Yeah, but some of her other limits are the deal breaker with some bosses. Like Seal Evil lost numbers or healing wind when Yuffie steals all your materia. *shakes fist at Yuffie*

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Everything is doable without her. Trust me. I've done it. Largely XD It's just not worth it with her, IMHO XD

Top Bottom