Who did you get for the date?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I don't think I ever answered this. I've gotten both Aerith and Tifa; I've found it hard to play the game to manipulate it for Yuffie or Barret. :P

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Never got Barret ;___;
cba to play the game again.

And I think I got Aeris on my first try too. Don't really remember. I've watched them all, so mah mind may be tricking me, the slimy bastard

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
The first time I was nice to both girls but like Ryu I didn't take Aerith to see Dyne and got Tifa as my date. The second time I had both girls in my party at all times and ended up getting Aerith. In later replays I actually aimed to get the Yuffie and Barret dates but I admit most of the needed choices wouldn't be something I would do in a "normal" playthrough. Still, it was worth the effort: the Yuffie date was really cute and the Barret one was awesomely hillarious, IMO. :monster:

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
I got Tifa but I was manipulating the game so much that Aerith totally didn't have a chance XD
Maybe next time I would like to get Barret XD

I got Tifa, which I found strange at the time because I thought I was being consistently nicer to Aeris. I blame the barrels.

Never gotten Barret or Yuffie; I'll have to Youtube the scenes sometime - I remember looking up the dialogue in a script but it's been awhile.

mentaz

bubbles
I got Tifa because I never had Aerith in my party (I really don't like white mages), but I was nice to her. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Never did play the game that far, I was forced to watch my cousin play it and he got Tifa cause he hated to have Aerith in his party and he just had a crush on Tifa, that was almost 13 years ago, I don't think I've seen an FF7 game in like 11 years

carlimeow

squee ~
aerithhhh <3

but in second place was yuffie i think cause she was automatically picked to come with for the temple of the ancients

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Tifa even though I was attempting to be equally nice (or equally cold in some parts) towards both of them. I think my absolute FAIL with those barrels and calling Tifa my girlfriend helped to tilt the balance though.

I didn't even think to get the flower the first time either.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
I've had all of them, as for my First time it was Aerith, as for my most recent time played (yesterday) I got Yuffie. I enjoy her the most....rawr.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
First time round, I got Aerith (but was trying for Yuffie, bugger). Second time, I got Yuffie ( :joy: ). Third time, I got Tifa (deliberately, so I’d have seen all three of the dates, and also I’d named Tifa after a girl on ACF I was sweet on :blush: ).

For those of you trying to get Yuffie, you really, really need to visit Wutai as soon as you get the Tiny Bronco (as well as obviously getting Yuffie at the first opportunity). The Rapps you face is tough, and taking on the Pagoda at level 20 ~ 30 isn’t a cake walk, either, but it does count towards the date. Plus, you end up with Yuffie having all four Limit Levels before stepping foot into the Temple of the Ancients. :neo: And Yuffie’s speech being censored when you confront Cait. :awesome:

In a remake, I’d like to see the option of ‘dating’ any member of the party, based on your actions. Cos, if I have to ‘date’ one of the male characters, I’d much rather ‘date’ Vincent than Barret. ;)

*sigh* Of course, on my first playthrough… I was sweet on Jesse. ;_;

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
About as well as Aerith I would think.

I was rather fond of Jessie too. Fuck it, Clessie ftw! If Aerith can stay in the running after being killed so can she, right?

Wait, Aerith actually can't? Cloti is canon? Damn, now I remember...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
How'd that turn out?
Not so good, to be honest. She stopped returning my calls sometime around when I left to rescue Aerith from the Shinra building. No idea why. Hmm, actually, I remember seeing Reno hanging around at the time - maybe he knows something? :monster:

In all seriousness, when I first played the game, I thought Jesse was going to be a love interest, especially considering some of the real suck-up things you can say to her. :P It didn’t occur to me to wonder why I didn’t see anything of her in my friend’s save file, who had got as far as Kalm.

RagnorokKing

&#20206;&#38754;&#12521;&#12452;&#12480;&#12540;&#
AKA
RK, Kamen Rider Cho Decade, The Fiend of Earth
God I suck.
I didn't even know you could get the other girls to go with you, I always thought it was just a rumor.
Then like a few years ago I found out you could...
still haven't managed to get anyone else but Aerith, even after being a total dick.

hazukashigariyasan

What 'bout my star?
AKA
Shadow, Nadleeh
I always get Tifa, and on a rare occassion Aerith.
Don't know what else i could do to get Barret.......i'm always a total bitch towards them >_>

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I always get Tifa, and on a rare occassion Aerith.
Don't know what else i could do to get Barret.......i'm always a total bitch towards them >_>
Um, I saw a guide for all the dates on GameFAQs once. I think part of what you had to do to get Barret is buy the flower from Aerith and give it to Marlene.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
There are quite a few going-out-of-your-way kind of things you have to do to go out with Barret. It takes a lot more than just being an ass to the womenz.

Top Bottom