Who do you think are the best youtubers covering the Remake Trilogy.

Dog

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Just stating the facts, budy.

You talk about Max in this fandom, and everybody knows who he is. Same for Audrey. Hell, even Night Sky Prince, or Sleepezi.

Long gone are the days, when TheLifestream was relevant to the FFVII discussion.

i only learned about him a few months ago, i think you’re severely overestimating how known he is

anyway i don’t know if she’s considered “normie” but i like superbutterbuns and kastaclysm

FMG

Lv. 1 Adventurer
i only learned about him a few months ago, i think you’re severely overestimating how known he is

anyway i don’t know if she’s considered “normie” but i like superbutterbuns and kastaclysm

He is one of the biggest names in the community. Much bigger than anyone here.

Seriously, what Lex said, about youtubers quoting members of TheLifestream.Net, was pure delusion.

I'm talking about big youtubers, by the way, and ones who like to theorize about the story.

They tended to mention TheLifestream.Net, and the translations coming from here...... But that was years ago.

In summa, you guys are not relevant anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost X

@FMG I don't think you're quite grasping what I'm saying, but anyway, verbal warning for spamming up the place. You don't need to make a new post for every couple of sentences. Just edit your old one.

@Topic: I wish I could contribute to the thread, but I do not watch FFVII youtubers.

Reactions: LNK

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Max's FF7 content is aight but his fighting game stuff is a lot more interesting and I believe he's much more well known for that.

Also coming onto a forum you have to register for and whiteknight for your favourite video game influencers... There's an irony here that I have trouble describing, but it sure as hell is funny.

Anyway... I don't watch YouTube for FF7 content, but I will if it's from a creator I already like I guess? Action Button, Foxcade, Dunkey, and Super Eyepatchwolf have all made FF7 videos I've enjoyed.

Last edited:

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Thank you FMG for enlightening us with the knowledge that internet forums are, in fact, dead (especially this one). This news comes as a surprise. I'm not here to "make friends" with similar minded individuals. I post because I want to change their minds. In fact, I want to make sure every FF7 fan has the exact same perspective as me and I've been convinced that posting here on thelifestream.net would accomplish just that.

I'm now considering closing my account and joining the stream chats of Max, Ninja, xQc, Shroud, and Pokimane to chase that clout. Thanks again for showing me the light.

Last edited:

FMG

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Trolling
@FMG I don't think you're quite grasping what I'm saying, but anyway, verbal warning for spamming up the place. You don't need to make a new post for every couple of sentences. Just edit your old one.

@Topic: I wish I could contribute to the thread, but I do not watch FFVII youtubers.
I'm unnable to edit my posts, or even delete them, for some reason.

Thank you FMG for enlightening us with the knowledge that internet forums are, in fact, dead (especially this one). This news comes as a surprise. I'm not here to "make friends" with similar minded individuals. I post because I want to change their minds. In fact, I want to make sure every FF7 fan has the exact same perspective as me and I've been convinced that posting here on thelifestream.net would accomplish just that.

I'm now considering closing my account and joining the Twitch chats of Max, Ninja, xQc, Shroud, and Pokimane. Thanks again for showing me the light.

Pretty sure it's a big surprise for Lex.

But you're welcome.

Ghost X

You can't edit or delete because you're a new member, though I suspect you're a dupe account with an axe to grind, given your bizarre preoccupation. I've merged the posts for you out of my unending generosity. Are you going to act like a mature socially-functioning individual at some stage, or should I ban you now? Do not actually answer that question. You've derailed this thread enough. Stay on topic.

Lex

Administrator
Pretty sure it's a big surprise for Lex.
lmao you sound like a twitter shipper

I don't know what your obsession with me is (I could guess) but hi I'm here and senpai notices you <3. I'm so flattered you care about me this much. Sort out your attitude if you want to stick around.

My original comment was tongue-in-cheek but it still stands. To this day YouTubers quote not just what used to be posted on the front page, but discussions that happen in the threads here. I saw this as recently as last month where someone was discussing the ending of remake vs the ending of rebirth and directly quoted from our spoiler discussion threads here, including a scrolling image of the page within the video.

Die mad about it :monster:

FMG

Lv. 1 Adventurer
lmao you sound like a twitter shipper

I don't know what your obsession with me is (I could guess) but hi I'm here and senpai notices you <3. I'm so flattered you care about me this much. Sort out your attitude if you want to stick around.

My original comment was tongue-in-cheek but it still stands. To this day YouTubers quote not just what used to be posted on the front page, but discussions that happen in the threads here. I saw this as recently as last month where someone was discussing the ending of remake vs the ending of rebirth and directly quoted from our spoiler discussion threads here, including a scrolling image of the page within the video.

Die mad about it :monster:
Wow, "someone"!
Damn, you sure showed me! How can I argue against that?

Yeah, you people are still so relevant and important! All the "someones" of the internet are still talking about you. Not about Audrey's translations, or Max's theories, oh no..... YOU are the center of attention! Every single "someone" is quoting YOU!

👏👏👏👏👏👏

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously now, some of the biggest youtubers covering the R trilogy, are Maximillian Dood, Night Sky Prince, and BltzZ.

FMG

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I don't watch Night Sky Prince, but the very few times I did, he shouted out this place. Lol.

(Before you ask, no I'm not going to find it.)

This is some really sad at attemp at simping for your favourite e-celebs. Embarrassing form of trolling, smh.
Embarassing is holding up on past "fame", trying to convince yourself you're still special.

The FFVII community moved on from this place. They may mention it in passing, since TheLifestream was relevant at some point in the past, but that was YEARS ago.

And honestly, there is no shame in that. This webpage and forum was the source of many great things, but those days are gone, and you all should accept that.

Despite what some people here(and their fragile ego) might say, nobody(of relevance) is quoting you guys anymore. Again, some youtubers may mention this place in passing, but nothing beyond that.

ViolaaFox

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Viola A. Fox
Embarassing is holding up on past "fame", trying to convince yourself you're still special.

The FFVII community moved on from this place. They may mention it in passing, since TheLifestream was relevant at some point in the past, but that was YEARS ago.

And honestly, there is no shame in that. This webpage and forum was the source of many great things, but those days are gone, and you all should accept that.

Despite what some people here(and their fragile ego) might say, nobody(of relevance) is quoting you guys anymore. Again, some youtubers may mention this place in passing, but nothing beyond that.

I don't know, it seems to be pretty important to you, considering how much you've already written about TLS in this thread. If this forum is so irrelevant, why don't you just ignore it? Surely you have other things in your life that you can take care of.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
No, he quotes other people in the fandom, and they quote him.

Nobody even mentions this place, or anyone from here.
You said you follow the biggest ones, and they quote Max. Well, he's the biggest, so therefore he quotes himself. That's what you said.

Troll on though

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I like 4-8 Productions. A while back I found their FFVII Glitches and Oddities video and found it pretty entertaining. They’re fairly knowledgeable without sounding like FFVII is their identity, which is what I prefer.

They’ve also referenced TLS and given the site a shout out iirc.

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
So both mandersnatch and kastaclysm have finished and boy howdy is it fun to see how knowing the OG (mandersnatch) or not (kastaclysm), the game still hits hard for others.

Top Bottom