Who is your fav. character in AC?

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Sephiroth.

Reason: Because he was already my favourite character in FFVII (and one of my three favourite characters from the entire series) and because i like how they made him a even more supernatural entity, with his otherwordly appearence and his intimidating demeanour.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
duuuude.jpg

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Tifa, of course. For some reason, I enjoy watching and re-watching her fight scene with Loz than other parts of the movie, even Cloud's fight/s. I concluded that I'm gay for AC/C!Tifa. :awesome:

Oh, and I also love Reno. :monster: And Zack is a given. But Tifa is my absolute favorite in AC.

:bigawesomonster:

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Reno and Rude were too entertaining not to love, I mean, bickering in the back while Cloud gets a scolding?

I'm pretty sure there was a huge silly smile smile on by face every time Zack appeared. Though I'm sure I wasn't the only one.:awesome:

Then there is Tifa. Her loosing tolerance for Cloud's silly attitude reminded me how much I liked her.

I was mad at Cloud for half the movie. Good thing he got his ass back on track.:awesome:

Doesn't he get eaten?:O

Last edited:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Bahamut Sin. He was adorable. Why Kadaj decided not to ride him into battle is beyond me.

I think Rufus ended up being the coolest for me, though. The whole "A good son would have known," part made me, uh, tingle. :monster:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Probably Tifa and her ridiculously cute face expressions.

You mean like the shot where she looks like a cat?
Her 'dark' shots amazed me when I first watched the movie, she looked so real and detailed. I even think my mouth fell open with a "wow".

Anyway. Cloud for kicking some serious ass, Tifa for also kicking serious ass and being lovely, Marlene for simply being a legend and Denzel because he's adorable.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Masamune wins this thread. He single handedly gave the most unique answer here. :monster:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
My favourite characters from AC were Sephiroth and Kadaj.

I thought Kadaj was an amazing fighter for his young age, Before turning into Sephiroth he managed to fend off Cloud for a bit while protecting what was left of jenova in his other hand, that always impressed me, shame he had to die.

Cloud was far too emo in AC, I know he had reasons but it still got on my nerves slightly.

Sephiroth, Cloud and Aerith are my fav from FFVII.

xxx

AC?

I really liked Reno and Rude. :3. AC needed they're comic relief.

But my favorite would have to be Tifa. She kicked ass, err..she always does. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I liked the chocobos best.

paoo

♥
I liked the chocobos best.

Was there even chocobos in AC? :monster:
But I will have to change my mind, Tifa is my favorite in AC. I came to love her even more after that movie, so... :awesome:

I love her being all motherly, and that she can kick ass.
She's hawt!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Was there even chocobos in AC? :monster:
There were, right? This was the movie about the moogles and their peaceful lives with chocobos while fighting the evil Zolom, right? :awesome:

Top Bottom