Why are there so few classic Xbox games?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
and oblivion is terrible on consoles.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I feel X-Box's unusually high failure rate is unfortunate. But that is neither here nor there, and not relevant to the perceived quality of its games.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
PS3's failure rate, firmware fuckups, warranty issues, are all unfortunate, it still has awesome games.

Of course the Ps3 isn't relevant to this thread at all tho -__-

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The has a few good games. One of them I can think of is probably going to wind up on PSN, and with the PSWand coming out, a lot more might get ported.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
and oblivion is terrible on consoles.

^^This. While I do consider myself a console gamer. RTSs and WRPGs should only be played on PCs. Anywhere else is sacrilege. RTS is for obvious practical reasons. WRPGs...just something about them. It's like playing a JRPG on PC, you just don't do it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Does emulation count? :awesome:

Yeah I'm pretty tired of Wii gimmicks. The last Nintendo game I really truly got excited and gave a two-shits about was F-Zero GX.
Apart from that I've never really found a connection with any of the big franchises in Nintendo, and every time I browse through the collection of Wii games stores sell I find myself trawling through them a lot more and for a lot longer just to look for any games I would even contemplate trying out.

Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of Wii games that I have fun with, I just don't find myself getting attached to them for some reason. Like Yahtzee kinda said, it'll get better if Nintendo start to remember more often that they develop video games and aren't just Fisher-Price.

But yeah, this is the issue for most consoles. For every single one, you're going to have to wade through a sea of sewage to find any real gems that have been shitted out by some god :monster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
^^This. While I do consider myself a console gamer. RTSs and WRPGs should only be played on PCs. Anywhere else is sacrilege. RTS is for obvious practical reasons. WRPGs...just something about them. It's like playing a JRPG on PC, you just don't do it.

Mods, and the superior graphics and control interface.

If a game has a good pc port, I'll play it on PC first. Also, I've had it with motion controls and couldn't give a shit about Natal and it's dumbass controls.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Sell me on Lost Odyssey and Tales, pls. I've never played them and know nothing about them, but desire something new to feed hours of my life into.

Top Bottom