Why do people think aeris is sooo innocent

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
^She is a slum girl after all. I'm not surprised if she is no longer 'pure flower' before meeting Zack/ Cloud.. And don't let me start with Tifa. :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Well, she is pretty innocent about the outside world. :monster:

...and that's about it.

But she's totally not pure, where do people even get that? She's not even a pure Cetra. She's only half-blood. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
applet has a long way to go before being worse than Username. She's not drunkenly insulting half the forum then pretending to be their best friend, for starters.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Nobody think Aeris is innocent or virginal. Next thread please.

Don't you guys know that a virgin sacrifice is the only effective kind? If she wasn't a virgin how could she save humanity?

Troll_940px_zpsd81c7f4a.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Aeris died for me, so I can grant Sefiros glory and ultimate power but he wasted it on cloud.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
WHy do people think of Aeris as a pure innocent virginal flower girl when in Final Fantasy 7 she is anything but that? She is a manipulative, flirty succubus who tries to steal cloud from tifa and flirts with other men . She never loved Cloud, she only wanted him so she could use him as a sex toy and a replacement for Zack . Even as a kid I cheered when Sephiroth
inlove.gif
killed that whore . Cloud was much too good for her anyway.

3204840swsw.gif

applet

Lv. 25 Adventurer
If I want to be honest as a Sephiroth fan girl applet scares me a bit.

Ur just jealous that my love for sephiroth:sephball: burns hotter than the sun. My passion and devotion to sephiroth is stronger than ever before. I would be willing to do anything Lord Sephiroth commanded me to do.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Ur just jealous that my love for sephiroth:sephball: burns hotter than the sun. My passion and devotion to sephiroth is stronger than ever before. I would be willing to do anything Lord Sephiroth commanded me to do.

Top Bottom