wt is your favourite character in FF7?

Lord Kesharq

Late night user(coffee!)
AKA
Lostlord, Lewisito
Aerith and Sephiroth for me. Sephiroth for being the best bad guy ever in the history of video games and Aerith for her amazing story and her totally undesever death... i still wish they had killed off one of the others or even had put in a way to bring her back like was rumored back when it first came out!.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Hard to say, since characters are apples and oranges.

Favorite "good guy":
Cid.

What can i say? He's a funloving curmudgeon who is fun to write. He also uses a soear which would be my weapon of choice.

runner up: Red XIII- He's a very dignified character. I respect that.

Favorite "bad guy":

Reno. He's got that devil may care attitude but you can still tell that under his rebellion is the heart of a professional... and a womanizer.

Runner Up: Sephiroth. Yeah he's a bad-ass but he flips his shit because he finds out he's not a "real boy". Has to lose some points there.

Favorite "good girl":

Aerith. She's such a strong character. She has her flaws, yes but she overcomes them with her sweetness. I gave her no bonus points because
of her death
. Even without that she'd be a great character.

Runner Up: Yuffie. I like her attitude and how she slowly grows up over the game.

Favorite "bad girl":

Scarlet. What can i say? She's an evil genius. She designs most of Shinra's mechs and weapons making her one of the smartest female characters in all of video gaming, even if personality wise they make her a blonde bimbo.

Runner Up: Elena. She's trying so hard to be professional but is charmingly blundered and even though she's a "bad guy" you can tell she's a good person.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Nanaki; yet, contrary to my profile pic making this seemingly obvious, my reasons for liking him are surprisingly symbolic than merely just as a stand-alone character.

That being said, I still love him (and as my favourite)! After my most recent playthrough, I really have taken a liking to Barret! Cid was always a favourite too! Damn, these straightforward, no-pressure questions are so tough!!

robotwarui

kraplach
AKA
badrobot
Draw between Zack, Tifa, and Barret. Cloud is a honorable mention.

My sentiments almost exactly.

Add Shotgun to the list, she reminds me of some of the reasons I like Zack. (I spent a few days watching all of Before Crisis, finally!)

Colours

Changing pressure.
Tifa is my all time favourite. I really enjoy her fighting style and back story, aside the fact that she just looks badass.

I also have a soft spot for Cloud and Cid.

XandraH

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Azaret, MizzReno, Ace
Yuffie. I love her attitude, fighting style, and general awesomeness. Tifa is also high up on the list because she is kind and patient. Rufus Shinra grew on me, too. But Yuffie is top.

Top Bottom