WTF is up with the forum?

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
LOLz Tenny XD. Still no problems yet, *shrugs* sowwies.

+ Seeker Of Salvation +

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
IT KILLED MY AERITH CLUB :@ STUPID DATABASE ERRORS

I STILL GOT DIBS ON THE AERITH CLUB :rage:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'm no longer experiencing any problems except aforementioned missing of posts which I'm graciously resplattering on your forum.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Well, I'm still pretty pissed about my Aerith club 1.0... but since I succeeded in 2.0, then I guess it's not that much of a problem now.

Someone still needs to tell the proper authoritahs.

mentaz

bubbles
I never had any problem with the forum until I noticed something today. I was on my user CP a few hours ago and my post count was 551 (more or less), and now I saw that I have 605 posts, WTF? I only made what 7 posts including this one today?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
There's an easy solution to all your whining.
If the forum is down take 5 mins out of your pathetic lives and ya know attempt a life away from the internet.
Just a suggestion.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Pffft,noob. You don't get a post count for having a real life.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You guys, either go back on topic, or stfu.

Dunno about the postcount - might be because Mako accidentally moved a valid thread to the fun section, and it might be that he or whoever set it up disabled poastcount in there. Which would mean that posts in there would not be counted in one's total first, then counted (or perhaps re-counted) if the thread was moved back to the (postcount) entertainment section. Dunno when vB recounts posts though.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
My post count increased by about 700 seemingly overnight, though then again I made a shitload of posts over the last few days, but still if posts in General Fuckery didn't count towards one's total I'd expect it not to rise that much. So I'unno.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My post count increased by about 700 seemingly overnight, though then again I made a shitload of posts over the last few days, but still if posts in General Fuckery didn't count towards one's total I'd expect it not to rise that much. So I'unno.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the 'what are you listening to' thread, then, :monster:. I'm thinking that threads moved from a non-postcount section to a postcount section get processed by the postcount counting system, so if you got 700 posts in that section, 700 posts get added. I don't think it goes the other way around though, so it looks like you just gained 700 posts.

A postcount recount would probably fixx it, want me to go and do that?

I use Bluehost as well and I know occasionally my sites go down and even their own main site (ie http://bluehost.com) will go down. When I contact them, they say they are fixing server stuff and it's normally not for more than an hour. I guess I wish they'd give you warnings on downtime.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I use Bluehost as well and I know occasionally my sites go down and even their own main site (ie http://bluehost.com) will go down. When I contact them, they say they are fixing server stuff and it's normally not for more than an hour. I guess I wish they'd give you warnings on downtime.

They're too cheap for that, lol :monster:.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
How come the member list only lists 642? :huh:
Banned users aren't listed, nor are users whose accounts have yet to be activated.

Hows come TLS keeps logging me out each time I go to a new page, even after I click 'remember me'? >_>
Probably a problem with your cookies being corrupted. Delete all your cookies from thelifestream.net (how to do this varies with your browser, but can be easily googled), close all open windows of your browser, reopen it, and try logging in again.

Top Bottom