You have one day.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Zack, Costa Del Sol *Q*

Damn you, you stole my fantasy. I was going to rub oil on him while he did his sit ups and then just watch him as he continues to work out and then maybe we could do some 'working out' together with lots of sweating......errr mental images mmmmmm, brb. :awesome:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be Tifa and ask Cloud to drive me round the world on Fenrir as a date. :>

Scratch that, I'd be Cloud and drive around all day on Fenrir. :monster:

Shizuka

Pro Adventurer
Also besides stalking Sephiroth and having my wicked way with him... I would do everyone a favour and push Genesis into the lifestream hell as much as he likes to think he's better than Sephiroth he ain't coming back from that.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Also besides stalking Sephiroth and having my wicked way with him... I would do everyone a favour and push Genesis into the lifestream hell as much as he likes to think he's better than Sephiroth he ain't coming back from that.

SE would find a way, a ridiculous convoluted way :monster:

Shizuka

Pro Adventurer
SE would find a way, a ridiculous convoluted way :monster:

Yeah they would probably something among the lines of "The gift of the goddesses". And the Jenova cells somehow got super strong as he was pushed into the lifestream. :huh:

I have not once disliked a character from the original FFVII. Even with bloody Cait Sith running around bloody Gold Saucer with the keystone (That really annoyed me lol) but I really really can't stand Genesis sorry for going of topic...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
They'd have him come back stronger than evar with strength of over 9000+ and then he'd enslave humanity and force them to listen to his poems.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I'd go to the chocobo sages home and yell at him for making it really annoying to get those greens to make a golden chocobo.

Shizuka

Pro Adventurer
To give Nomura the chance to design another outfit with copious zips and buckles of course! :awesome:
And not to mention to get Gackt involved.
I'd go to the chocobo sages home and yell at him for making it really annoying to get those greens to make a golden chocobo.
That is another part that highly irritated me as well thank you Akuto Sai I liked your comment and if I could I would join in the yelling :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Give the guy a break, hes like....500 years old or something :monster:

Nah that bit annoyed me as well :lol:

Shizuka

Pro Adventurer
Give the guy a break, hes like....500 years old or something :monster:

Nah that bit annoyed me as well :lol:

I'm a big fan of Gackt but I did question it after CC:awesome: He says he's a vampire and he certainly "sucked" in CC...wow that's a bad joke!

Yeah it was really annoying so was driving the tiny bronco around to find the keystone. (I have no sense of direction and quite impatient)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm a big fan of Gackt but I did question it after CC:awesome: He says he's a vampire and he certainly "sucked" in CC...wow that's a bad joke!

XD I was talking about the Chocobo Sage. I forgot all that stuff about Gackt being a vampire!

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I'm a boring person so I'll probably just be Rufus behind my desk in Shinra HQ and act like the biggest brat in the face of Gaia. OR I could spend all my his money buying just about everything.

They'd have him come back stronger than evar with strength of over 9000+ and then he'd enslave humanity and force them to listen to his poems.

And gather them in a coliseum and force them to watch him perform in his own plays with him playing both the male and female leads, just like that nutcase Roman emperor I've read about

Morello

Pro Adventurer
I'd be a Midgar citizen and spend the day wandering around the plate, riding on the trains, throwing a gil in the sector eight fountain, and going to see Loveless to try to work out what, if anything, it's actually about.

Or I'd be a Shinra helicopter so, to nick a line from Black Adder, Reno could get inside me and take me to heaven and back :)

Arth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Arthquake
Forgotten City,I love the design of this place.

I also might pour out some Sea Serpent poison into the sea near the Chocobo Farm just to show the Midgar Zolom how much I ´´loved´´ him at my first playthrough :wallbanger:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Shinra Basement Library as anyone but Sephiroth

EDIT: I'd have to be very selective in my reading as it took him a week to get through everything

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Shinra Basement Library as anyone but Sephiroth

EDIT: I'd have to be very selective in my reading as it took him a week to get through everything

I hate to dissapoint you, but the majority of those aren't books, they're 'classy' faux leather video cassette cases containing tapes of Hojo's many holidays to Costa del Sol :monster:

Top Bottom