Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Kimahri

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seunia

Dedicated Fan
Yuna is my favourite. Don´t get me wrong, I like all Yuna´s guardians too. But she´s my role model of sorts. Why? Because she´s strong willed and kind. She can comfort people with her words... And she always knows what to say.

"I have as many guardians, as people I can trust. I trust them all with my life. To have so many guardians, is a joy and honor. So please Dona, leave us in peace."

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Rikku is my favorite. She's so adorable and high spirited but still has moments where she breaks down too. I love how dedicated she is to Yuna, and her interactions with Tidus are the best. Not to mention, I think she's the best in battle. Many would disagree but if you mix the proper shit she can be deadly. :'D

Secondly I would say Yuna.

And then Auron.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I voted for Tidus, but really it's a tie between Tidus & Yuna. And Auron is a very close second place.

I know a lot of people don't like Tidus cause he's annoying, but I never thought so. I mean, certain moments are weird, but I guess they didn't bother me enough to hate him. I like his cheerful disposition and positive leadership.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Rikku is my favorite. She's so adorable and high spirited but still has moments where she breaks down too. I love how dedicated she is to Yuna, and her interactions with Tidus are the best. Not to mention, I think she's the best in battle. Many would disagree but if you mix the proper shit she can be deadly. :'D

Secondly I would say Yuna.

And then Auron.

Mostly this. Ever since I saw her I fell in love with her, not to add that I have a thing for outcasted races. I love that she can turn from giddy to serious, that even though she gives the player an infant attitude but in fact is very mature beyond her years. She hides her own problems (as in her strained relationship with her father) in a way that no one suspects.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Rikku for me :3, don't get me wrong Yuna's all right, but I find Rikku more cheerfull so she gets my vote

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Auron and Lulu. The combined badassery of the two is hard to choose between. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I too had difficulty choosing between Auron and Lulu for top spot, but in the end what can I say? I like swords :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Then you must LOVE this guy:
1098810480_icsfighter.jpg

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
RIKKU!!!11

She's adorable, cute, hyper and happy. She also happens to be one of the more intelligent people in the game. Well, forget about X-2 and it's all good I guess. They turned her into an outright whore (though I don't mind seeing her running around skimpily like that :monster: ) and made her dumb. >_<

Plus, Rikku in battles is damn OP. When you figure out all the items that Rikku can steal, and a few mixes, you can break the game really easily. She essentially replaces Wakka with damaging attacks + status ailments on ALL targets, she replaces Lulu (and somewhat Yuna) with elemental gems + mixes, etc. I was even insane enough to play through the game using only Rikku with no sphere grid.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I went with Yuna. I love Rikku to bits, too. Actually, I loved all the chicks in FFX. But for some reason, I have this soft spot for Yuna.

I tend to identify with her better, I guess. She's a little more quiet, gullible and trusts people way too easily. Not to mention, extremely indecisive :P I have a lot of respect for her. She stands up for what she believes in, stares death on with a smile and just makes the best of whatever it is she's got. She also doesn't seem to care what others think of her and that's pretty neat.

The girl has her faults and maybe that's why I like her so much. Not to mention, I never have relied on a white mage as much as I have relied on Yuna; the girl is so useful in battle, never had a party without her. :D

Close follow up would be Rikku and then it's a tie with Lulu and Auron at third.

FFX-2 is another category entirely, though. I'd definitely go with Rikku, then. :P

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
YOU GUYS. LOOK. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL PROUD OF YOURSELVES

:tidus:

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
Auron and Jecht were the only characters that I didn't hate.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Yuna. Because she was brave, strong, she stood up for herself, and well okay she was a little naive and innocent but a completely perfect character would be a bore. (:

Yuna is completely unselfish too. She was only seventeen, and yet she was willing to give up everything so other people could have a decade of happiness. Shit, at seventeen it was all about me, me, me, my life sucks, that boy doesn't like me, I failed that exam, blah blah. But Yuna she thought of others first (:

She was even thinking of marrying a creepy pedo stalker so others could be happy, girl has balls.

Last edited:

Pandora

(&#9580; &#3232;&#30410;&#3232;)
AKA
MT/Materia Thief, TwilitWings, Defenestrate
Lulu all the way. I don't know what I'd have done without her in the early game.

Top Bottom