Your Final Fantasy Job Class:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
Okay, what are the different classes and what do they mean; also, what do they do?

Monk? Red mage? Corsair? Sword Saint?

I believe I know the following:

Black Mages are workers of magic such as fire, blizzard, air, etc.

Blue Mages are workers of magic that is gained/learned from other creatures.

White Mages are workers of magic that is life-giving, or of a light, holy nature.

Dragoons are usually dragon-riders (or in some way related); lances and/or spears are their main weapon(s).
Monk fight with bare hand and usually are some of the best melee fighter. Tifa is a monk.

Red mages know both white and black magic and can use swords, but obviusly their magic is weaker than Black/White mages'

i suppose a sword saint is a paladin, mistical warrior who know a bit of white magic. Cecil is a paladin.

i don't know what's a corsair, but i suppose it's like a viking

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Wayne has the potential to be a/an beastmaster. Good job!

I like how it congratulates me for typing in my name. :)

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Real name: Astrologer (weird, I never put any stock it that type of stuff)
Obsidian Fire: Corsair... (this one I could see more, I do actually like navigation/nautical type stuff)

And now I really want to pick the source code of that page apart...

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ami has the potential to be a/an corsair. Good job! :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Vivi - Mime (???)

You basically copy anything the rest of your party does. For example, if a Dragoon in your party jumps at a dude, you also jump at a dude. If your Black Mage fires off Ultima at the enemy, you also fire off Ultima. :monster:

It's potentially one of the most borked job types, but it's also incredibly difficult to utilise properly.

Top Bottom