YouTube thing

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I added a link above the YouTube videos in case the videos won't load for people. For some reason the embed code isn't working anymore on my desktop. I think it's Chrome's fault, but I'm too lazy to check in other browsers or on my other computer. They work fine on my phone. If anyone else is having embed problems let me know. I tried a bunch of different methods and none of them worked.

Anyway the link thing was something I'd been intending to do for awhile (it's more convenient for people with FlashBlock) but never got around to it. I'll probably introduce an option to put a custom title there at some point too.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You're too lazy to check if the vids work in other browsers yet not too lazy to go in and add new code to the forums? Wouldn't it have been easier the other way around? lol

Thanks, though. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I have too much crap open; I'd have to close some to open other browsers :monster:

No problem :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
it's not just tabs (although I definitely have too many of those open); it's other applications too :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I was wondering why they suddenly started looking like the format over on FFOF today. :monster:

X :neo:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not sure why Chrome stopped loading YouTube videos for me but in any case I like having the link there so I can open it in new tabs without having to disable FlashBlock or quote the post :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Everything youtube works fine for me

on Internet Explorer

:duhard:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I restarted my entire computer since my previous post. It still isn't working :monster:

I would've eventually done this anyway though since it kind of defeats the purpose of FlashBlock if you have to load the video to open the link to YouTube :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
I like what you did, because lately, YouTube videos haven't been showing up in posts when I browse the forums on my phone. This fix, however, always provides a link that shows up.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm actually quite surprised the ye olde embed code is still working after all these years, :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm not sure why Chrome stopped loading YouTube videos for me but in any case I like having the link there so I can open it in new tabs without having to disable FlashBlock or quote the post :monster:

That is odd. Especially since the reason why I started using Chrome is because YouTube videos stopped working in Firefox.

It could also be that I never closed Firefox. :monster:

But I never close Chrome, either, and it doesn't fuck my laptop up. :awesomonster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Firefox had an incompatibiliy issue with one version of Flash, it's been resolved now. Get the latest of both and it'll be fine.

Top Bottom