Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Because Blu-Ray is bigger than X-Box.

It's high definition and a Blu-Ray movie is well over several gigs in size.

For one, it'd take massive fucking compression to even make it fit on youtube, and uploading it for download and shit would take awhile even on the fastest of connections.

Plus, Blu-Ray is pretty guarded from that kind of shit in the first place.

So waiting for it is gonna take awhile. And besides, if you're going to try to watch it free the least you could pay for, is patience :awesomonster:

Cloti

Rookie Adventurer
This thing about Aerith being a koibito is confusing me! is it true or not? because if it is true
it will be a big headache to clotis.

So waiting for it is gonna take awhile. And besides, if you're going to try to watch it free the least you could pay for, is patience

Bah, screw it. I'll just order it online <3
New Kurati scene's worth my money. (as 'unimportantlulz' as it is)

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
:facepalm:

Are people like..purposefully not reading at least a page back or something?

Nothing's been confirmed. At all. It's all shit either taken from 2chan or some random blog on the internet. There is nothing at all concrete. Please read posts before your own, kay? :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This thing about Aerith being a koibito is confusing me! is it true or not? because if it is true
it will be a big headache to clotis.

Don't worry, if Aerith is being a koibito to anyone, it's Zack. =/ *And I agree with Mako, everything is from a blog. Don't freak out until it's official.*

Wait... the best way to see ACC for free is... patience?! No, say it ain't so! My patience is very, very, short. :(

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
It sounds to me like the blogger was uncertain of the past relationships. Aerith is Cloud's friend/lover, no? Uhm...nope. But without having played the game, and with only AC and forums as background knowledge, it's an easy enough mistake to make.

We all know who the canon couples are. When Nojima himself says that Cloud belongs with Tifa, it's cemented.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Don't worry, if Aerith is being a koibito to anyone, it's Zack. =/ *And I agree with Mako, everything is from a blog. Don't freak out until it's official.*

Wait... the best way to see ACC for free is... patience?! No, say it ain't so! My patience is very, very, short. :(

Aerith and Zack =] Cutest couple :joy: i love the ending of ACC They walk out together as a couple =]

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When Nojima himself says that Cloud belongs with Tifa, it's cemented.

Hey, FHS. Glad to see you here! <3

You know, I never understood why people tried countering this with "He was talking about places, not who belongs together". The point is that Cloud and Tifa were meant to be living together, and they were sure of it.

A

Great Old One
:facepalm:

What? Aerith being Cloud's koibitio? Of course that's not true, why are people talking about that? The blogger states in one part that he/she doubts that Cloti is a pairing, as "TIFA IS A MOTHER TO CLOUD," lmao. So this is just another player's perception on the LT, and the blogger's thoughts. Why? Because we see no quotes and proof.

This IS 2CHAN we're talking about here. :awesome:

Also, let's not forget that while inserting a new scene where Cloud and Tifa are shown together, they delete out one or two scenes that are shown with Cloud and Aerith. What does that say?

"That's how it will be starting from tomorrow"---->"It's a little different this time." Cloud replied smiling again.
Wow, that's huge. :O And pretty much Cloti too. :)

And like FHS said, Nojima literally said the word KOIBITO in reference to Tifa. If that doesn't prove anything, then... :facepalm:

Isabella

Your Mom
Even if Cloud is referred to as Aerith's koibito in CoL, it would have to be from the POV of either Aerith or Sephiroth. Both have good reason to be under a false impression.

Though it might be fun to watch our Clerith friends flip-flo...er, I mean, suddenly be hit by a bolt of lightning and realize, "OMG! Koibito means lover! We've been arguing it means anything but lover for three years!"

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Even if Cloud is referred to as Aerith's koibito in CoL, it would have to be from the POV of either Aerith or Sephiroth. Both have good reason to be under a false impression.

Though it might be fun to watch our Clerith friends flip-flo...er, I mean, suddenly be hit by a bolt of lightning and realize, "OMG! Koibito means lover! We've been arguing it means anything but lover for three years!"
You know they'd just say "WELL IT SAYS CLOUD AND AERITH, TIFA'S DIDN'T SAY ANYONE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!" :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Where the FUCK have you been A when this fucking shit was being repeated again and again 3 damn pages ago? :hugemonster:

A

Great Old One
Oh yeah, I just realized that. I think they fell into their own trap, thar, if it were to be true. :awesome:

Well, I'm just wondering how they'll react to the flowers. Because you know, flowers always mean Aerith and they always mean love, so Zack's grave having flowers = Zerith conclusion for them?

I hope there are more Zerith scenes. :3

EDIT:

@ Mako: I FELL ASLEEP. :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah:

:awesomonster:

A

Great Old One
None of us have read Case of Lifestream, correct?

Then I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's true until someone gets a hold of it... :monster:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Well, I for one am glad to see this dead horse get a few more whippings. But on an entirely random note, a Case of Lifestream sounds delicious on a Friday night.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Wasn't CoL supposed to be about Sephiroth's motivations as to his hating Cloud? OMG GAIZ HE LUVED AERITH AND HAD TO KILL HER TO KEEP CLOUD'S MITTS OFFA HER. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. :wacky:

A

Great Old One
Wasn't CoL supposed to be about Sephiroth's motivations as to his hating Cloud? OMG GAIZ HE LUVED AERITH AND HAD TO KILL HER TO KEEP CLOUD'S MITTS OFFA HER. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. :wacky:
Yeah, I thought CoL was supposed to be about Sephiroth, not Aerith and Zack.

Haha, to think about it though, it'd be amusing to read about Aerith and Sephy encountering each other... I mean, it'd be so awkward.

Aerith: You're the man that killed me.

Sephiroth: I am so.

Aerith: And the one who harmed my lover.

Sephiroth: I am that too.

... FIGHT TO THE DEATHHHHH.

We'll see Aerith on PMS mode.

THATS why Sephiroth is obssessed with him!

The Amano artwork!!! It makes sense!

The *TRUE* Love triangle is revealed.
:monster::awesomonster:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I thought CoL was supposed to be about Sephiroth, not Aerith and Zack.

Haha, to think about it though, it'd be amusing to read about Aerith and Sephy encountering each other... I mean, it'd be so awkward.

Aerith: You're the man that killed me.

Sephiroth: I am so.

Aerith: And the one who harmed my lover.

Sephiroth: I am that too.

... FIGHT TO THE DEATHHHHH.

We'll see Aerith on PMS mode.

Dilly Dally said they are discussing the line in question @ a TIFA forum she reads...

but at most it is probably Aerith referring Cloud as her Koibito or Sephy saying something like that.. I think...

who cares anyways? its not like Nomura said it :monster:

Top Bottom