Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

A

Great Old One
If there is a line using the word koibito:

If Aerith herself is referring to Cloud as her koibito, then that means it's only from Aerith's point of view, not Cloud's. The difference from the line koibito that Tifa is given, is the fact that a CREATOR of the game said it in reference to Tifa, so it's not like it would matter.

Also, I would really like to see how they react to this if it were to be true.

I've been checking out that Tifa forum, and I don't see any mention of it. But 2chan confuses me like hell, so I guess I'll have to do some searching....

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
If there is a line using the word koibito:

If Aerith herself is referring to Cloud as her koibito, then that means it's only from Aerith's point of view, not Cloud's. The difference from the line koibito that Tifa is given, is the fact that a CREATOR of the game said it in reference to Tifa, so it's not like it would matter.

Also, I would really like to see how they react to this if it were to be true.

I've been checking out that Tifa forum, and I don't see any mention of it. But 2chan confuses me like hell, so I guess I'll have to do some searching....

what... this time its KOIBITO NOT KOI BITO
WE ARE CANNONZZZZ

hmm probably.. in reaction to that blogger.. so still hearsay

but I totally agree with you..

There are the revised Ultimanias that will be out soon too... I swear its going make things so much more obvious.. I bet..

Isabella

Your Mom
I'm more interested in the new line from Case of Tifa. What's "different" this time, Cloud? You not a virgin anymore? :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Dudes, from ym understanding that was a question from a blogger going "...was it Aerith who was his koibito? Wait a minute? Or was it Tifa?"

Why the fuck are people even asking about ~officialz confirmation~?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
And I don't think Sephiroth gives a shit himself who Cloud loves anyway, so it's most likely something from some 2chan fan rambling.

Or ignore everything. Thats fine to. :monster:

So does anyone actually have the revised versions of CoT? Or are just those few scenes the only ones altered? Screams Kurati to me. But im deluded and whatnot.

A

Great Old One
Nope, I think it'll be a while before we actually get a hold of those revised versions of CoT, unfortunately.

I will be slightly surprised however if debate about this goes on. It looks kinda obvious to me now.

HelpfullAlly

néra nem preu tar aqui, ô
AKA
dreamboatanne
And I don't think Sephiroth gives a shit himself who Cloud loves anyway, so it's most likely something from some 2chan fan rambling.

Probably,

I can't believe I'm still looking for news and pictures from ACC, why I don't give up? ¬¬''

What the hell, the japaneses can't put the torrent for once and kill our anxiety?​

Im not sure the japanese have total control over the situation xD

Besides, isnt blu-ray like enormous? Maybe they just arent finished? Might be quicker to just legit!buy it.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Im not sure the japanese have total control over the situation xD

Besides, isnt blu-ray like enormous? Maybe they just arent finished? Might be quicker to just legit!buy it.

This dude i know on youtube has it. He uploaded the first 10 mins but blah youtube took it off =/ USE VEOH XD

Gattsu

Rookie Adventurer
Probably more so Sony Pictures, rather than Square Enix on a site like Youtube. And yeah, I think Veoh's better.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So for the LTD, here's my impression.

It's shown throughout ACC that Aerith & Zack are still there, watching over him, but Cloud's not clinging on to their memories anymore.

Also - When Tifa's about to get crushed by a huge falling pillar, he flashes back to the seconds just before Zack & Aerith's death.

X :neo:

A

Great Old One
New finding:

In the Case of Lifestream, the guy is Sephiroth and the girl is Aerith... Aerith and Sephiroth use something, like touch, to recognize danger, and that's how they keep it away... Sometimes though, Sephiroth has little awareness and when he gets close, Cloud will by instinct know it as well. The Case of Lifestream is somewhat short. And Aerith can only talk about her opinion, that she is Cloud's lover to Sephiroth... it's an important symbol that should be obeyed...

Okay... so I'm looking back, and that post made absolutely no sense...... or maybe it's just that I need to improve on my Japanese. Either way, they're talking about this koibito thing - but right now they're talking about whether or not it's real, so... I guess we'll have to wait. :awesome:

BOEG

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Can't wait until we get some in depth translations of these stories. The three stories released in the U.S. with the special edition of AC were fantastic.

Really helped bridge FFVII to AC and give the storyline more depth.

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
I can't wait for translations, either. Trying to read translated Japanese forum posts just doesn't quite feel the same...
As for the torrent deal, I've seen a few, though I have no idea if they're real or fake, so I'm just going to hold tight until my preordered US release copy gets here.

A

Great Old One
Nope, it's definitely not the same until you actually read the novellas yourself. I hope we get to see them soon. ^_^

Top Bottom