Now just the official "Fuck Konami in general" thread #fuckonami

Ryukuzin

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Kurosawa
The cancellation really bugged me. The whole low key release, hard demo and big reveal was so well done.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It was funny that they'd include Zone of the Enders but not Metal Gear :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
JB (Aussie retailer chain) gives the finger to Konami in an extra special way.

1400290397435439280.jpg

1400290397568088496.jpg

1400290397602309808.jpg

Even more images at the above link.

...and to make it even better:

Kojima Retweeted the original image & the article, too.

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
JB Hi-Fi, you're alright.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Shurely there must be developers falling over themselves to do this? I mean who gives a shit if it isn't called Silent Hill?

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!! :rage:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Shurely there must be developers falling over themselves to do this? I mean who gives a shit if it isn't called Silent Hill?
i didn't really see any silent hill elements to p.t., so just call it something new and make the game

even though del toro seems to have awful luck with games

it's like he's cursed

just like in one of my japanese horror animes

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Shit's fucking hilarious

New Yorker posts news about Kojima throwing a farewell party
Konami denies Kojima is leaving, says he is on "extended vacation", claims to know nothing about any farewell party
Journalist posts photo of farewell party

tl;dr, Konami was all like "WHAT THE FUCK IS A KOJIMA ANYWAY"

Top Bottom